Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Comic Relief

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
One of the biggest and undoubtedly the funniest night of the year.

Already had hilarious sketches from Miranda, Jonathan Wilkes and Robbie Williams. :lolol:

Pickles

May 5, 2014
One of the biggest and undoubtedly the funniest night of the year.

Already had hilarious sketches from Miranda, Jonathan Wilkes and Robbie Williams. :lolol:

Each to their own,I guess.

I'd happily text over a fiver to stop it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Any Comic Relief related whackiness taking place in in Lyme Regis tonight Crodo? Did Gurjit organise anything at work?

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Not for me. Happily give to the cause but find these programmes like children in need a turn off as I suspect the performers pick up a nice wedge of notes whilst imploring viewers to give up the or hard on cash.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
As for the heartwarming African sequences cuddling little black babies, I'm just waiting for a couple of Chinese Blokes to turn up and tell the BBC that they have just finished buying up Africa so you can sod right off...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is Lenny Henry going to be funny tonight. Could someone let me know if he is so I can tune in.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What we need is for Jimmy Carr to tell us to donate some of our taxed earnings to the cause.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
David-Lammy-2-e1523278921861.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cringe like most years

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
It can’t be worse than the last one, they put some comedians in Pizza Express which didn’t work and by the end they had just given up which in its way was quite amusing.

Then in possibly the most bizarre thing I have ever seen on TV they did a story about a starving baby, when they went back to the studio they said that he had sadly died. After this they switched to Richard Osman and a bunch of zlist celebrities doing a biscuit competition with the desk being piled high with food.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
I always wonder how much the corrupt governments of these countries are making from this Aid. Years ago I had a boss who did trade in Nigeria. His son was telling me that everything was done by bribes. He recounted the story of when he first entered, passed the bribe over and was told ... i dont think this is for me... he explained what they actually meant was this is not enough... if after 31 yrs there are still poverty and 1bn has been collected where as it gone and should we be doing things differently ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here