Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What're we up to this weekend?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Been bored out of my skull working alone today, and will be doing the same tomorrow ... Sunday I'll be watching some chaps in Green put six past a load of stiffs in Blue with 'Drainage' written on the front of their tops on the old tellybox. :bhasign:

It's Friday though, Steve Wright is 'Serious Jocking' (with a G, because I said so...) and we'll all be off home soon! So - what are we all up to?

:)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got back from Dubai this morning, but supposed to be having usual monthly 'cards and curry' night tonight, so got to try to stay awake first and foremost before driving to Worthing for that and another late night :)
Longish training run tomorrow
Early training run and then a visit to Bermondsey on Sunday

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Not much tonight, just got back from 2 weeks on holiday, unpacking and sorting my shit.

Tomorrow I am going to see Captain Marvel, pretty excited about that.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Strange you should say that. I texted Mrs Nose earlier to ask if she fancied going into town for a bite to eat this evening. Her reply was "not in this shite weather"... :glare:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm up to stuff and things, interspersed with an alcoholic beverage or two and a chinese.......probably with noodles and/or rice.
It's a weekend for little jobs

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've just received a text to tell me that I may be spending a fair amount of tomorrow trying to get past the French customs Industrial action. FFS

If I manage to get past that little lot, I'll spend the rest of the week skiing, drinking, eating and watching the Albion on some dodgy stream.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Working through tonight for a bit. Usually finish at 1.30 fridays but doing overtime until 6.

Back in tomorrow all day for overtime again. But a full day of it:cry: cant knock 1.5 in this day and age in manufacturing. A lot of places only do 1.3 so have to really.

Sunday shall be watching the game. Turned down going as baby 2 on the way and need some money in the bank. Rather be earning it than out spending it right now.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Heading out to see wife and meet friends for a birthday drink, tomorrow lunch in Brighton. Sunday early start to watch F1 then head to the station to meet with friends to go to Millwall. Could be a boozy weekend.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I'm very lucky really and just about to spend a whole week with Mrs Wz and our kids. Take a lot more than that to upset me :thumbsup:

I can't work out if there is a grammar mistake here or not :)

Where are you headed off to, sir? I'm talking the eldest little Fats to the slopes from the 23rd

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tonight I shall mostly be wondering if the pills I've just been prescribed for my back pain, will send me as banzai as the pills a colleague gave me, earlier in the week.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can't work out if there is a grammar mistake here or not :)

Where are you headed off to, sir? I'm talking the eldest little Fats to the slopes from the 23rd

I'm off to La Rosiere and Le thuile. My wife and both my kids (who are now in their 20s) are very good skiers and my favourite thing in the whole world is still (at my age) plunging down mountains headlong with them.

The years when they were teenagers, before me and Mrs Wz started slowing down, were amazing.

Have a great time, where you going :thumbsup:

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Curry tonight, family lunch on Saturday then On Call on Sunday. Decent mix........as long as we get the right result sunday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here