Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] *** Fridat Night Drinking Thread ***

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Just having an ICE COLD Elvis Juice. Boy, I'd forgotten how good these are,but thanks to Tesco offers, I'm remembering. .....

elvis.jpg

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Day 73 in the sober house. Lime and sparkling water here - I've got my eyes on a triple-digit dry streak now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Actually well done, my offshore past meant that I had 14 days a month dry but that has long since departed, don't think I could do 3 months without a beer or a glass of wine now. Happy Dry Fridat.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Tonight is Mai Tai night. Must be on at least the fifth one now.

Its good to be back to the regular Friday night cocktails at chez Sully. It’s been shifted to Thursday and Saturdays recently.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Room temperature warmed Merlot, which is nice

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
First alcohol on a Friday since January.

Enjoying a cheeky bottle of Malbec.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’m on leave at moment so for two weeks I’m a free man.
Yesterday I had a Fosters that was in the fridge before heading to The Nelson with friends of 20 years for a few pints of Harveys Best. When I got in I had one of the bottles of Whitstable Pale Ale from Shepherd Neame I have been saving for my time off that I mentioned in a previous Fridat drinking thread, fast becoming one of my favourite ales. I contemplated a second as I had Clamp Towers to myself last night but I was becoming a little full and didn’t wish to become bilious.
So I called it a night and have awoken with zero hangover and no grogginess.
A job well done.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
as.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here