Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 246471727374
    Keith Keith Keith Dublin herecomesaregular's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanstalk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well no, as it isn't 1 person buying 600 tickets, it's 100 people. You can only buy 6 tickets at a time for registered people.
    So you stump up £300 (£50 deposit x 6) for you and 5 other people, under the idea that you will be reimbursed almost immediately as you would've done that for someone else.
    Pretty sure that it's a hard syndicate to get in to and people tend to know or vouch for each other.
    Jesus wept.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by herecomesaregular View Post
      Jesus wept.
      Absolutely, but my point was more that it was a bit of an irregularity. As per my other post, it is mostly down to luck but mathematically you have a better chance with more "mates".
      "Do what you do, stay as you are, let's keep having fun." Sam Baldock
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by maltaseagull View Post
      Loving watching various clips on you tube.

For those that do go, a question:

Don't you get really pi**ed off with all the I am more important people sitting on someone's shoulders so they can see and F**K anyone behind them? " I know I would.
      The young ladies doing the shoulder sitting seem to be generally quite easy on the eye which makes me wonder about the sad sap whose shoulders she is sitting on and what the relationship dynamic is between them. Why would you want to endure the full body weight of a young lady on your shoulders throughout the set of a band you've probably been really looking forward to see when it would severely compromise your own enjoyment and experience of the occasion? The idea of having an attractive young lady's bare thighs wrapped around my neck under such circumstances would only hold any appeal if I wasn't yet shagging her but would like to otherwise why would you do it? Or is it some sort of trophy flaunting ritual to elicit envy from the male sector of the crowd who you believe will all assume you must be shagging her. Well you've wasted your energies because the very fact that you're having resort to such extreme levels of exhibitionism means you probably aren't and probably never will and that's about as good as it will ever get.
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
      The young ladies doing the shoulder sitting seem to be generally quite easy on the eye which makes me wonder about the sad sap whose shoulders she is sitting on and what the relationship dynamic is between them. Why would you want to endure the full body weight of a young lady on your shoulders throughout the set of a band you've probably been really looking forward to see when it would severely compromise your own enjoyment and experience of the occasion? The idea of having an attractive young lady's bare thighs wrapped around my neck under such circumstances would only hold any appeal if I wasn't yet shagging her but would like to otherwise why would you do it? Or is it some sort of trophy flaunting ritual to elicit envy from the male sector of the crowd who you believe will all assume you must be shagging her. Well you've wasted your energies because the very fact that you're having resort to such extreme levels of exhibitionism means you probably aren't and probably never will and that's about as good as it will ever get.
      It's a good theory. However it's derailed by the large number of unattractive sweaty lads who are also seen larging it sat on someone's shoulders.

I think it's just people having fun. Although I don't doubt that your theory is correct in some cases!
      "I never mentioned horses!"
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pearl View Post
      I guess you didn't go to St Wilfrid's then, did you go to Thomas Bennett?
      Yes I was a Bennett lad.

1 Not allowed!
      Just been catching up on some Glasto. I had forgotten how brilliant, and game changing, the first Streets album was and what a fun, albeit chaotic, entertainer Mike Skinner is. Albion flag noted.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Still working my way through the Glasto library on iPlayer.

Fontaines DC. Absolutely smashed it. I can see what @Bod and @big nuts see them.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.