Jon Hopkins
Idles
Kurt Vile
Interpol
Aurora
Fat White Family
Maribou State
Shura

A fair few or those are playing at End of the Road, alongside plenty of other goodies. And I strongly suspect that the festival experience will be a lot better too. Certainly a lot easier to get around.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ah okay, I thought this was the final list. The Cure definitely. Kamasi Washington, Idles and Lauren Hill would be my priorities but The Killers? Headlining? Really?

I'd go along with your evaluation, and think that The Killers are probably for children*

* said the old man.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Lauren Hill is. I’m considering a day ticket (my kids would hate it). Kamasi Washington is playing a different one on the seafront

I've camped the last three years but my little crew has disbanded to pastures new this time around so will be getting a day ticket. Trying to decide which day now. Snarky Puppy on the Saturday is the big draw at the moment for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Glad to hear that you've discovered Shabaka. Next for you is Binker & Moses, Nubiya Garcia (both part of the 'happening' London jazz scene) and Black Flower.

I’m quite familiar with Moses Boyd now. I’ll give the others a spin.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
This literaly gets said every single year. And every single year its amazing. In fact the headline music is just a distraction from all the good stuff at Glastonbury.

True, but when I look at the Glastonbury’s I did the big headliners I saw (Radiohead, The Prodigy, Roni Size...) we’re still absolutely banging and created some of my fondest memories

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This literaly gets said every single year. And every single year its amazing. In fact the headline music is just a distraction from all the good stuff at Glastonbury.

This. I’ve said before, if you struggle to amuse yourself at Glastonbury you can’t be into music. There is always something interesting going on...and I have lost count of the amount of times my plans have gone out the window due to stumbling across something else.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
True, but when I look at the Glastonbury’s I did the big headliners I saw (Radiohead, The Prodigy, Roni Size...) we’re still absolutely banging and created some of my fondest memories

I’m with you on this. Stones, u2 and Blur were three headliners which delivered and provided magic on the Pyramid. But some of my other fondest memories are from things during years where the headliners weren’t as big...or of much interest to me.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll be there, glamping this time [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Looks like it could be a muddy one! Last time I went it was horrendous, some decent wellies are in order

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here