Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury - June 2019

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
All of this. Also seen Kylie live and you are spot on. I really don't know what's happened to Madonna though - her voice has just gone.

My shout for a legends headline: Björk.

Please please please. :)
I think I'm a bit of a jinx on artists. Saw Kylie in Manchester on the Showgirl tour (AMAZING) and shortly after she was diagnosed with cancer and cancelled the rest of the tour.

Saw Oasis at Heaton Park. A few months later they split up so it was one of their last ever UK performances.

Saw Prince in Leeds, a lifelong goal and he did not disappoint. Last tour he did here before he died.

Telling the stories to him, it was my son who pointed out that I probably shouldn't go to gigs any more. [emoji23]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think I'm a bit of a jinx on artists. Saw Kylie in Manchester on the Showgirl tour (AMAZING) and shortly after she was diagnosed with cancer and cancelled the rest of the tour.

Saw Oasis at Heaton Park. A few months later they split up so it was one of their last ever UK performances.

Saw Prince in Leeds, a lifelong goal and he did not disappoint. Last tour he did here before he died.

Telling the stories to him, it was my son who pointed out that I probably shouldn't go to gigs any more. [emoji23]

Did you see Ali J play towards the end of last season?

Asking for a friend.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Eastbourne, 2nd October: http://danielodonnell.org/tour-dates/

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Springsteen would be a pretty big headliner

How many bands that played the first Glastonbury are still going?

Hawkwind?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Have you ever seen Nigel Farage speak?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Asking for a friend.

Does anyone know if its possible to take a skin graft from your buttocks and put it on somebody who isn't family?

Arse skin for a friend.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
1. Billie Eilish
2. Idles
3. Chemical Brothers or Loyle Carner

need to go back to bed...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sting is the big rumour on social media for headlining next year.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
All of this. Also seen Kylie live and you are spot on. I really don't know what's happened to Madonna though - her voice has just gone.

My shout for a legends headline: Björk.

Please please please. :)

Gonna take the family, Sim?!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
She's still there...

giphy.gif

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Springsteen would be a pretty big headliner

How many bands that played the first Glastonbury are still going?

Terry Reid.

Saw him play three times at Glastonbury only a few years back when I was still doing the litterpick, in front of feck all people shamefully. Still love his stuff and I hope he'd be invited to the 2021 Glasto.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here