Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury - June 2019

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We went to Glastonbury in about 1980 and they wanted about 10/15 quid to get in the robbing ******** so we bought 4 gallons of scrumpy, got totally stoned on some great Moroccan and watched the sun set from The Tor and slept in the transit van , had a cooked breakfast next morning. Amazing weekend without hearing a note.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
To save you Googling, this is what Arcadia looked like last night. 40,000 people raving all night in the back fields of Glastonbury. No live BBC coverage of this, obv.

View attachment 112177

View attachment 112178

Anyone who thinks that Glastonbury is "like other music festivals, just a bit bigger", simply HAS NOT BEEN. Not in the 21st century, anyway.

And then there's Block9/IICON...
Block 9 is quite simply the best festival experience in the world BAR NONE! NYC downlow. Bow down.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Watching Foals, Albion flag near the front of the crowd.

Albion flag or not, I just don’t get these hordes of wankers who go to the front and then think it’s a great idea to wave a stupid flag around on the end of a 15 foot pole for the duration, thereby blocking the view for the remaining 90% of the crowd behind them. Total and utter tossers in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Albion flag or not, I just don’t get these hordes of wankers who go to the front and then think it’s a great idea to wave a stupid flag around on the end of a 15 foot pole for the duration, thereby blocking the view for the remaining 90% of the crowd behind them. Total and utter tossers in my opinion.

My thoughts entirely, " Look at me " taken to Olympic standard

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
To save you Googling, this is what Arcadia looked like last night. 40,000 people raving all night in the back fields of Glastonbury. No live BBC coverage of this, obv.

View attachment 112177

View attachment 112178

Anyone who thinks that Glastonbury is "like other music festivals, just a bit bigger", simply HAS NOT BEEN. Not in the 21st century, anyway.

And then there's Block9/IICON...

Is that not the set for the next Mad Max film ?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

:smokin::cheers::rock: CHILL MAN :cool::bhasign::)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I've just seen a different one watching Liam Gallagher, but you probably didn't want to hear that. :)

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

If they tried that at Download it wouldn’t be up for long!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I watched a bit of Janet Jackson. I don’t know why ....what was I expecting.

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Albion update...

85d91c86c095e2dd98914ab7352d9758.jpg

Plus...

79860dcb2c795eff9b0d460974af443f.jpg

Plus...

0c3c4aadd390ca4bf2a5cd74bed9ef23.jpg

I’ve seen 1x Newcastle and 1x wolves and 1x rangers and 1x spurs and 1x Holland

But at least 5x Albion

Good work all

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Picking my way through some of the stuff live and on I-player, the bands I kind of like sound cack and lots of the ones I don't know sound like over warbled pretentious cack. Looks like if you are there the best fun to be had is to bring a flag.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here