Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury - June 2019

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think Lauren Hill might kill her sound engineer any minute now. Strange performance tinged with utter brilliance.

Such a diva

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
I think Lauren Hill might kill her sound engineer any minute now. Strange performance tinged with utter brilliance.
She is an enigma. Such a pure voice, on the cusp of kicking off any minute. Looking forward to love supreme.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I think the crowd capacity for the Pyramid stage is somewhere in the region of 100k - 115k. Will be interesting to see how full it is for Stormzy. I heard a piece on the radio from Glastonbury today and out of all the people they asked, only 1 was intending to go, with everybody else planning to head to other stages.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just been looking on the Beeb, pissed off with Mark Radcliffe wittering on already... gerrof !

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Also a plug for Aurora (John Peel Stage, tonight, 19.30-20.30).

Proper singer-songwriter talent. A 21st century Björk. Three albums in. Will still be around in 20 years, I'm sure.

(Depressingly for us oldies, she was born on the day England beat Scotland in Euro 1996)

Good shout for Aurora, watching on catch up, what an amazing live performer.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just watching some coverage on BBC iplayer. They have crush barriers a third of the way back from the Pyramid stage, spliting the crowd area in two. Is this a new thing or something they have been doing for a few years now?

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Just watching some coverage on BBC iplayer. They have crush barriers a third of the way back from the Pyramid stage, spliting the crowd area in two. Is this a new thing or something they have been doing for a few years now?
Been doing it a while

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Enjoyed The Charlatans :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here