Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Quarter Final - Watching Abroad Thread

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
This is a thread for those watching abroad (due to holidays or being an expat) as it seems a shame for anyone to have to watch such a big game on their tod via a dodgy stream.

I'll be watching along with a couple of others in Barcelona in an Irish bar yet to be confirmed. If anyone would like to join then just get in touch.

Where will you be watching it?

(This also enables everyone to humbly brag about exotic holidays in one place :thumbsup:)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The regular haunt - West Beach Sports Lounge, Movenpick Hotel, JBR, Dubai.

Any Albion fans in the UAE are as ever more than welcome to join me!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm playing in a squash tournament in Irvine, California this weekend so will be up at 7am to watch it online (hotel wi-fi permitting). I'm sure my room buddy is delighted!

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Irish Bar in Caleta de Fuste Fuerteventura

Met an Albion fan last night who had met an Albion fan the day before

So many of us around - strange how you never see any Pal*c*

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'll be in Barcelona, but working. We get the PL games on Sport 24 but not the cup games, so it looks like I'll be in my office with Twitter & NSC keeping me informed.
Twitter is good because you don't get buffoons posting "oh shit" for no reason. You know when a goal's a goal.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Will be putting the kettle on about 3:30am in Hawaii. It will still be dark when the match ends ��

Coincidentally driving through Irvine (see above @AZGull) about 15 hours later.on way back home.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Will be putting the kettle on about 3:30am in Hawaii. It will still be dark when the match ends ��

Coincidentally driving through Irvine (see above @AZGull) about 15 hours later.on way back home.

You should get in touch with NSC's own Ken Livingstone Seagull who'll probably be watching the game there from a hammock whilst sipping a Mai Tai.

#originalNSCclique

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
At least 4 of us will be watching in New York

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
VERY annoyingly, I'll be in the air. Probably passing south over the Sahara during the game. I'm going to try and stay ignorant of the result so that I can watch 'as live' when I get home.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here