Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Ajax v Juventus

Liverpool v Porto

Tottenham v Manchester City

Barcelona v Manchester United (playing first leg at Old Trafford to avoid clash with Man City)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
In the semi-finals, the winners of Tottenham v Manchester City will play the winners of Ajax v Juventus

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
When is the other cup draw ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
In the second semi-final, the winners of Barcelona v Manchester United will play the winners of Liverpool v Porto

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
Liverpool and Juventus should go through, Barcelona are favourites against United but anything can happen with them under Ole. Man City should beat Spurs over the two legs.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Shame two English sides had to meet. Although I imagine the probability of that was quite high with there being 4 sides in the draw.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems rather unfair on united to have switched the legs around. Plus, what clash? These games are always played different times and days

Anything that disadvantages United is fine by me, drawing Barcelona is their worst nightmare coming true as well. Bye Bye United :smile:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Spurs must be GUTTED.

Can you just imagine the carnage if we get a Liverpool v Man Utd final ? Could that still happen ? Madrid would end up looking like Benghazi.

[edit]

Nope, just seen they'd meet in the semi's.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spurs must be GUTTED.

Can you just imagine the carnage if we get a Liverpool v Man Utd final ? Could that still happen ? Madrid would end up looking like Benghazi.

[edit]

Nope, just seen they'd meet in the semi's.

No chance United will progress imo. They were played off the park by PSG for 30 mins and got extremely lucky with that VAR goal imo. I predict Barcelona will totally muller them.

Is it obvious about how much I dislike United?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
When is the other cup draw ?

Coming up in the next hour.

Of course, the only Cup draw that really matters will take place on Sunday afternoon...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No chance United will progress imo. They were played off the park by PSG for 30 mins and got extremely lucky with that VAR goal imo. I predict Barcelona will totally muller them.

Is it obvious about how much I dislike United?

Agreed. I think United could well end up getting utterly humiliated. Which would be really lovely.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Looks like United are now playing at home first to avoid two Manchester legs in the same week.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Seems rather unfair on united to have switched the legs around. Plus, what clash? These games are always played different times and days

Was just thinking exactly the same. What a ridiculous decision.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Barcelona v Manchester United (playing first leg at Old Trafford to avoid clash with Man City)
So Utd have been shafted? Who got to make that decision?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here