NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cheltenham

Chetenham is next week

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I have backed Presenting Percy. Although I would love to see Thislecrack win it. My head tells me it's just not that likely.

If someone can tell me what the case is for clan des obeaux actually is. I would be grateful. Looks to me like a horse for a flat track. Will surely bottle a fight up the hill.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thistlecrack lengthened to 16/1. Have a quid each way at that price. Earns 20 knicker to get a kickstart to your weekend drinking.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
that was a horrific injury to Sir Erec. Horrific. You instantly knew it was the end for him. honestly don't feel like watching any more today.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That has ruined the day. Luckily did not see the injury as was out of the room. To think it was standing majestically and calmly having it's shoe replaced and 2 minutes later was dead. Awful. Makes me question why I love the event but on the other hand it could and does happen just galloping across a field

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
well i've come back for the GC. Wasn't paying attention properly when placing a bet online. Glanced at the odds and thought 'that's a little better than expected' so instantly put a small bet on. No surprise that the odds were better, it was the wrong horse.:ffsparr:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here