Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ultras upset ...yet again

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Actually, i think its good to see their fans actively getting involved like this, we should follow their lead, so...... Here's a message to the management team, coaching staff and players of BHAFC ahead of our cup quarter final on Sunday.

Doing brilliantly guys, keep it up! Proud of you all.

Hope my wording is strong enough

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good to see all our resdient palace fans, logging on to defend their fellow supporters.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Yeah... I can see the players sitting in their brand new Range Rovers, outside their mansions, engine idling, the smell of nappa leather seats and Louis Vuitton wash bags wafting around, reading Twitter and thinking "Yes.. we really must listen to what these young men have to say. I'll get the team together tomorrow at training and we can all discuss this in detail.."

:facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To think if they hadn't scored a last minute goal against 10 man Grimsby, we wouldn't have this now. :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The Ultras upset that Watford have banned flasks, plus the final insult, they actually need a paper ticket to gain entry.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Every printed word that comes from these idiots seems to be predicated upon a belief that they are standing on the right side of history in a battle to save the soul of their club. All of their utterances sound like outtakes from Braveheart that had too much hyperbole even for Mel Gibson. In reality they are just football supporters hoping that their team wins.

Many on this board know what it is like to actually have to act to prevent a club from dying and would have no desire to have to do it again. When you have lived through times that really did need everyone to pull together, when you have had to conceive of a future where your club may not exist, reading the stuff that they issue does ring a bit hollow.

This lot are just playing dress up. They sound like a gang of junior school kids striding arm in arm around a playground chanting 'Who wants to play - WAR?' They should be an embarrassment to their club, but bizarrely they are instead feted and given special treatment and favour to the detriment of long term fans. As a rival I should be gleeful about their existence, as everything they do invites ridicule. Unfortunately the combination of Parrish's ill founded respect for them and our having been through a period when our club was also run by fools who didn't care a jot for supporters, leaves me slightly irked that I have to feel sympathy for real Palace fans.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmm, looked like Davvy Propper hugging Dutch teamate Patrick Van Aanholt... I wonder why they might do that...

:shrug:
Patrick Van Aanholt is actually commiserating with Davy about his sudden hair loss. :cry:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
"we have high standards for anyone who pulls on our shirt and are calling on you to go all out for the result ...doing justice to the club...nothing less than 100% on and off the pitch will be acceptable"

I don't know but these pronouncements by black uniformed fanatics are beginning to remind me of someone:

"The Fuhrer in Berlin expects that the armies will do their duty. History and the German people will despise every man who in these circumstances does not give his utmost to save the situation and the Fuhrer"

Berlin 1945

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yeah... I can see the players sitting in their brand new Range Rovers, outside their mansions, engine idling, the smell of nappa leather seats and Louis Vuitton wash bags wafting around, reading Twitter and thinking "Yes.. we really must listen to what these young men have to say. I'll get the team together tomorrow at training and we can all discuss this in detail.."

:facepalm:

Exactly what I was thinking. I can just imagine Zaha, a brilliant footballer earning over £100K a week who must have worked hard his whole life to get where he is, being bothered about what 150 teenagers think of him. Like they are going to in any way shape his performance on the pitch in a cup quarter final.

It's like they think they are like the ultras at Lazio or somewhere, where there are 10,000 of them and they'll turn up at the training ground and threaten the players if they aren't doing well enough. I can totally see how that could affect you as a player, but a hundred or so Nigels with black hoodies don't carry the same weight somehow.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
What exactly are the 'vindictive last minute controls'?

FWIW I hope Palace win this as I want them at Wembley.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I really do have to stop reading this stuff from the 'ultras'. If I cringe any harder, I'm going to rupture a kidney.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
here's the shocking hugging footage that was the source of their poor display and 2nd defeat this season to the Albion. (apparently)

[tweet]1104407796018307074[/tweet]
https://twitter.com/esexton95/status/1104407796018307074

To be fair, I can understand where they're coming from. If you compare that to Pizzagate perhaps, the Arsenal v Man U game that had Viera and Keane squaring up, our game looks like a testimonial. Had we lost, I suspect some of our fans might have shared the video making the same point.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
What exactly are the 'vindictive last minute controls'?

FWIW I hope Palace win this as I want them at Wembley.

I guess they have banned the drum. Which is about 80% of the 'atmosphere' they manage to generate. All they have left is their tiresome 'red and blue' ditty.

#diddums

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
CPFC Ultras. The gift that keeps on giving....
BrilliantAgitatedCoral-size_restricted.gif

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Yet again the fanatics act like they’re more important than the club or the team. The entitlement is utterly pathetic and completely laughable. “Oh we do SUCH HARD WORK singing our songs and banging our drum, the team should work harder to match us!” What an utter joke. Honestly think the ultras do nothing but bring the rest of their supporters down.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Please tell me this is a wind up?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I was trying to find the clip on NSC of the Always Ultras telling someone to stop filming. Read about it yday but couldn't watch, but can't find it now. Any idea what post it was on?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here