Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] You couldn’t make it up...

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Could have done with a tracker in the spoon I think I must have lost in the rubbish. We would then have a complete service and I wouldn’t be in the doghouse.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Reading down the Twitter feed... I haven’t laughed so much since Saturday at the final whistle!

"I don’t think the main problem with stabbings is not knowing where the knife is."

Brilliant!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Ideas for a better society:

'Walking the Norfolk Broads' Eamon Holmes, Keith Chegwin and some large breasted women explore dogging areas in East Anglia.

'Parkin-Sons' People suffering from a debilitating, degenerative illness bake bitter tasting Northern cake products with their male offspring.

'Handle Mark' Australian Neighbors legend Mark Little investigates as GPS trackers are placed in every knife handle. Oh, other than those used for fishing or other field sports. Or for chefs. No, scrap that one....

'Monkey Tennis'?"

Last edited:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Naturally assumed this was something to do with the gimps from up the road, which by the way have produced this excellent nugget:

996b4522a0ab34ec3de130a406b11283.jpg

What a bunch of twonks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Naturally assumed this was something to do with the gimps from up the road, which by the way have produced this excellent nugget:

What a bunch of twonks.

Tinpottery at it’s finest[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Assume Watford has implemented a ‘no annoying drum’ policy. Appears they now have to cajole their fabulous fans into supporting without it........

WTF does ‘HF05 The Hunt is On’ mean ? Has their dear CEO and chief sycophant and sponsor suggested they rebrand or something ?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Genius idea from Scott Mann MP for North Cornwall.
GPS trackers in knives to cut knife crime

https://twitter.com/scottmann4nc/status/1106128906480951296?s=21

...and we’re expecting these clowns to sort out Brexit!

That is funny just sitting here thinking about the millions of knives in the UK all with a tracker who's would keep track and for what purpose is he suggesting knives with trackers assigned to a post code and if that tracker is showing outside of the post code a swat team are deployed?
I hope not otherwise the 3 year old birthday party I just attended with the cake and knife could have ended very differently

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

What a bunch of twonks.

My god (assuming this isn't something you've knocked up tashy) what is wrong with them?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the GPS is a harmless brainfart.
far more concern is the second point "If you’re carrying it around you had better have a bloody good explanation"... that is the current law. its pretty damming that an MP doesnt know basic law, this is why we end up with more and more legislation that doesnt do anything.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Nothing remotely fascist about that logo. It sure as hell doesn't look like something from the Bosnian Serbs circa 1992

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

What a bunch of twonks.

No drum, gimp masks, no black hoodies and no large banners, I really hope this happens.

And Watford win 4-0 of course :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here