Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yves Bissouma - a potential top central midfielder in the making?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Still a rough diamond, for me.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He can be as good as Pogba. He has the talent and the physicality. But loads of players at 22 who have looked like the next "whoever" haven't made it.

For now, I'm just happy he's ours and I trust the club to improve and look after him. A talent for sure.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I love the way his first thought is to go forward, which we all love. I feel he is absolutely desperate to score and this is spoiling it at the moment. Lovely to watch and when the goals come we will have one hell of a player.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
An interesting piece underlining his potential but expressing reservations re whether Hughton's naturally conservative and defensive approach is the best environment for him to achieve his full potential.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He’s the only central midfielder we have who is prepared to both pass and run in a forward direction. Yep, his decision making can be poor but he is young and needs game time to develop into the player we all seem to believe he will become. One of our best signings/investments for years.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
An interesting piece underlining his potential but expressing reservations re whether Hughton's naturally conservative and defensive approach is the best environment for him to achieve his full potential.
Nah, lay off Chris. No need for sniping. He is being brought along brilliantly at this level, getting minutes, but as others have said, he is liable to give the ball away. That takes managing.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Nah, lay off Chris. No need for sniping. He is being brought along brilliantly at this level, getting minutes, but as others have said, he is liable to give the ball away. That takes managing.

But that's what the article says.....only saying...

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Dynamic young footballer who looks like he could get beyond the forwards if let off the leash. Definitely needs to play with a very good holding/defensive midfielder. Him and Propper could be very good together as long as Stephens is sitting behind them (a la Bridcutt) in a 4 1 2 3/4 1 4 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here