Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Nsc fantasy formula 1 2019

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Started The Grid Rival version of this again for this season if anyone's interested , just be aware of your contract races 1-5 races pretty simple other than that .

To join just search NSC FANTASY F1 2019 after following this link https://gridrival.com/login

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Will it just be Hamilton vs Vettel again this year or do you think it'll be more competitive?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Think this season,the Honda-powered teams might cause a few upsets.RIP Charlie Whiting,the race director,only 66.
Joined-Vax Merstappen.

Last edited:

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
To join just search NSC FANTASY F1 2019 after following this link https://gridrival.com/login

Having just tried that, the search is terrible. Most efficient way at the moment is to search for "NSC" only. If you add Fantasy F1 2019 to that, it'll start pulling results for leagues that include *any* of those words, and it clearly isn't intelligent enough to put the one with *all* of the words at the top...

Anyway: In as "Ceiling Racers"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not a fan of the 1-5 races but thanks for setting it up! I’m in

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
For those who don't like the 5 race contracts, I've created a "B teams" league in the official F1 Fantasy.

To join, you'll need this code: 7be84f37ea - which you'll enter at this link: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join (oh, and you'll also need to register).

Once in, it'll be very familiar if you've used GridRival in previous years. You pick 5 drivers, and 1 team. 1 of the drivers is picked as a "Turbo" to score bonus points. The main difference is that there's no contracts, and instead (as in fantasy football) you have a free transfer after each race.

Oh ... and I've set it up to allow us all to enter up to 3 teams each.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Having just tried that, the search is terrible. Most efficient way at the moment is to search for "NSC" only. If you add Fantasy F1 2019 to that, it'll start pulling results for leagues that include *any* of those words, and it clearly isn't intelligent enough to put the one with *all* of the words at the top...

Anyway: In as "Ceiling Racers"

Good tip , can’t say I like the layout of it this season but it keeps me vaguely interested.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
For those who don't like the 5 race contracts, I've created a "B teams" league in the official F1 Fantasy.

To join, you'll need this code: 7be84f37ea - which you'll enter at this link: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join (oh, and you'll also need to register).

Once in, it'll be very familiar if you've used GridRival in previous years. You pick 5 drivers, and 1 team. 1 of the drivers is picked as a "Turbo" to score bonus points. The main difference is that there's no contracts, and instead (as in fantasy football) you have a free transfer after each race.

Oh ... and I've set it up to allow us all to enter up to 3 teams each.

Thanks, I have joined but with only one team so far!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Come on NSC, we have a pitiful few posters signing up :smile:

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
can’t say I like the layout of it this season but it keeps me vaguely interested.

Neither do I. Although, I believe I had an email from them (that I only briefly skim-read) that said something about the new design having been built for mobile and not yet optimised for desktop. Not yet tried it on mobile ... but they aren't wrong that it's not optimised for desktop! Can clearly see that it's a mobile design being displayed on a much larger screen without much work done to clean it up.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I think i may be regretting my across the board 5 race contracts already .

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Giving it a miss this season.

But excited for the start of the season. McLaren will be awful but Hamilton will continue his legend status

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just looking at the current standings and it seems like myself people keep forgetting to save their teams or in Herbies case forget to even pick them , switched to 5 races per contract now to avoid disappointment , saying that it's nice and close at the top at the moment as usually somebody runs away with it .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here