Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff City (h) game re-arranged to Tue. 16th April @ 7::45pm

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
It wouldn't be the worst travelling decision Cardiff have made this season.

Ultimately, the game has to be played at some point. Cardiff don't necessarily have to agree with the FA scheduling, either. Yes, they've got a long way to travel and it's a natural and obvious point of contention for Colin to moan about having lost both games, but they've got to fulfil the fixtures at some point. Or, they could throw in the game at the Amex at the cost of 3-0 defeat. Saves having to watch Cardiff!

they could always fly.............................oh !

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

To the best of my recollection, we've barely ever played on a Weds at home since the first season at Withdean, notwithstanding the occasional Monday, Thursday and Friday fixture.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Looks like Cardiff is going to be between Bournemouth and wolves, 16th/17th April.

Is that just a guess or are you ITK? I am guessing we would prefer to play it after the semi final rather than a few days before and risk injury.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We already know two of them.

Chelsea will be midweek April 2nd/3rd (almost certainly 3rd as Chelsea play on Sunday .

Spurs will be 23rd/24th April so it’s just Cardiff to sort out.

On the basis that we don't expect anything against Chelsea, play the reserves so we don't take chances with the semi final line up. Bit of a reward for those that played in the earlier rounds of the cup.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
On the basis that we don't expect anything against Chelsea, play the reserves so we don't take chances with the semi final line up. Bit of a reward for those that played in the earlier rounds of the cup.

The Cup/Reserve were on a roll and might have done better than the first team against Millwall in 90 minutes. Squad is pretty strong now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It used to be you couldn't play at the same time as CL matches , hence other Leagues kicking off early but I think the PL will ignore this if it still applies

Indeed. PSG played a Ligue 1 game last midweek, kicking off at 6pm.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I had a ticket for the original date but can't make the 16th, do I automatically get a refund or do I have to apply somehow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here