Rail Replacement Sunday- yes/no

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,

I get the train nearly every week and still can't work out if the rail replacement (redhill-three bridges) will affect Brighton to London Bridge?

Can anyone help, many thanks!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

2 Not allowed!
      Trains are running on the mainline, no rail replacement bus, but it looks like you'll need to change at *spit* Croydon or Blackfriars.

"All day on Sunday 17 March, trains between Bedford and Brighton will be diverted and will not stop at London Bridge. This is due to Network Rail engineering works taking place between London Bridge and New Cross Gate. We advise customers to use London Blackfriars instead. Tickets will be accepted on London Underground between London Bridge and London Blackfriars."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by schmunk View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Trains are running on the mainline, no rail replacement bus, but it looks like you'll need to change at *spit* Croydon or Blackfriars.

"All day on Sunday 17 March, trains between Bedford and Brighton will be diverted and will not stop at London Bridge. This is due to Network Rail engineering works taking place between London Bridge and New Cross Gate. We advise customers to use London Blackfriars instead. Tickets will be accepted on London Underground between London Bridge and London Blackfriars."
      Ah ok- this makes sense now! Many thanks
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      there are no trains going in or out of Lewes on Sunday

0 Not allowed!
      Its really very, very simple, and I would have thought checked every time if you do that trip regularly:

Go on to National Rail website, put in your destination, arrival time. When the options come up, hover over the "Change" column. If you see only train icons, there is no bus, but if you see a bus then its rail replacement!

0 Not allowed!
      Head up for anybody taking the Hastings to London Bridge line on Sunday.

A landslide and fallen tree means there is a bus service from Robertsbridge to Tunbridge Well which take almost an hour and a half
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Head up for anybody taking the Hastings to London Bridge line on Sunday.

A landslide and fallen tree means there is a bus service from Robertsbridge to Tunbridge Well which take almost an hour and a half
      no trains through Lewes either

0 Not allowed!
      Trains are truly ****ed up following the landslide at Wadhurst.
      That’s my alternative plan out the window.