Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Women away to Yeovil is live online this evening 7.45pm

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
This evening Brighton Women play their latest Womens Super League match away at bottom of the table Yeovil. A win here will go a long way to confirming they will be staying in the top league!

The match is being transmitted live on the FAWSL facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FAWSL/ with kickoff at 7.45pm.

UTA!! :albion2:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I think the club let down the Women and U23 team at times. They advertise its live, their is no sign of an active link and no news on any of the clubs media outlets.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Facebook is down at the moment !!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
0-0 after 10 minutes.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This evening Brighton Women play their latest Womens Super League match away at bottom of the table Yeovil. A win here will go a long way to confirming they will be staying in the top league!

The match is being transmitted live on the FAWSL facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FAWSL/ with kickoff at 7.45pm.

UTA!! :albion2:

Doesn't seem to be any sign of live football via that link.

Edit: posted before the post above appeared. I'm off to find something on the tele.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Deleted.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Doesn't seem to be any sign of live football via that link.

Edit: posted before the post above appeared. I'm off to find something on the tele.

Because FACEBOOK IS down.

Its apparently a world wide issue.

Edit: Sorry GT49er;

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Finishes 1-1

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Can’t see how we’ll be relegated. However, clear that there needs to be radical work done to improve next year. Can’t trust in doing more of the same.

Sound like the men’s team too?

Still a good place to be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I agree its unlikely, but we've played 2 more games than Yeovil and 3 more than Everton so if they win those games in hand things will be looking a lot tighter.

The team has improved a lot over the season which is their first in the top league. I'm sure they'll push on next season :)

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 07.34.54.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here