Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Betting Question

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
William Hills have a horse called Dogon at 50/1 for the 450. I've lumped on - he's 17s on the exchange.

What happens if it's a winner, do Hills have to honour it if they've accepted the bet?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
William Hills have a horse called Dogon at 50/1 for the 450. I've lumped on - he's 17s on the exchange.

What happens if it's a winner, do Hills have to honour it if they've accepted the bet?

If it's a 'palpable error' which it sounds like, then no, unfortunately no......

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
If it's a 'palpable error' which it sounds like, then no, unfortunately no......

it clearly wasn't. Pulled up in the at the start of the run in. WH opened the price at 66 and brought it in to 50's. The only error here was on the exchanges.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
it clearly wasn't. Pulled up in the at the start of the run in. WH opened the price at 66 and brought it in to 50's. The only error here was on the exchanges.

If you beat the others on the exhanges, then I can't see a problem........

......over to the others.....x

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Where the exchange is smaller than the high street by such a margin, its basically an account closer. Stick an in play Yankee on the tennis to throw them off the scent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here