Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77
  1. #41
    Members
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Haywards Heath
    Posts
    1,692


    1 Not allowed!
    We have idiots like this man running our country FFS!

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #42
      Members Kalimantan Gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Central Borneo / the Lizard
      Posts
      9,248


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hastings gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ok, there is an element of principle, and I assume that this your point, but might it not be simply that he is voting for her deal, as he sees it as a lukewarm exit, whereas JRM wants what he thinks the majority actually voted for.
      She, but yes, she's fulfilling the people wishes even though she doesn't agree with it. But everyone on the Leave side said we would leave with a deal before the referendum, so they're changing the goalposts now if they want to leave without one.
    • #43
      Members Kalimantan Gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Central Borneo / the Lizard
      Posts
      9,248


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hastings gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ok, there is an element of principle, and I assume that this your point, but might it not be simply that he is voting for her deal, as he sees it as a lukewarm exit, whereas JRM wants what he thinks the majority actually voted for.
      Quote Originally Posted by Kalimantan Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      She, but yes, she's fulfilling the people wishes even though she doesn't agree with it. But everyone on the Leave side said we would leave with a deal before the referendum, so they're changing the goalposts now if they want to leave without one.
      .. And now, despite being loyal to the prime minister, and voting for the Leave deal despite it being against both her and her constituents wishes because the nation voted leave, she has been forced to resign from government after voting for a motion that the government brought itself, supported and originally offered a free vote on, and didn't vote for the Spelman amendment as instructed.

      Absolute farce, despite my disdain for the tories this MP is ten times the person that the PM is or any of these Erg ******** are
    • #44
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      22,418


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mayonaise View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We have idiots like this man running our country FFS!
      His constituents are living the dream
    • #45
      Progressive Patriot clapham_gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Posts
      19,812


      2 Not allowed!
      Hopefully now finished.

      If it wasn't for Brexit this would dominate the headlines tomorrow.

      Simple one of the most odious public figures in my lifetime.

      This isn't an issue of left or right. He is simply another in the Jeffrey Archer vein who is riding of the coat tails of politics to advance their own career.

      I hope (for Democracy sake) the Tories publicly disown him.




      Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
    • #46

      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by clapham_gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hopefully now finished.

      If it wasn't for Brexit this would dominate the headlines tomorrow.

      Simple one of the most odious public figures in my lifetime.

      This isn't an issue of left or right. He is simply another in the Jeffrey Archer vein who is riding of the coat tails of politics to advance their own career.

      I hope (for Democracy sake) the Tories publicly disown him.




      Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
      I don’t think I’ve ever grown to despise a politician more than him over such a relatively short time. He really is a wretched figure devoid of any honour or credibility. Dangerous in fact. How he’s still on the scene I don’t know. Beyond redemption in my view.
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”
    • #47
      Progressive Patriot clapham_gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Posts
      19,812


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I don’t think I’ve ever grown to despise a politician more than him over such a relatively short time. He really is a wretched figure devoid of any honour or credibility. Dangerous in fact. How he’s still on the scene I don’t know. Beyond redemption in my view.
      So I read a lot of political biographies, the more I read the more I struggle to define myself as either left or right.

      I do think back to Thatcher and one of her abilities (we can argue about that) was her ability to spot a wrong'un.

      She would have destroyed Johnson.

      Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
    • #48

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by clapham_gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So I read a lot of political biographies, the more I read the more I struggle to define myself as either left or right.

      I do think back to Thatcher and one of her abilities (we can argue about that) was her ability to spot a wrong'un.

      She would have destroyed Johnson.

      Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
      I think you’re right although she didn’t spot Saville (along with many others)
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”
    • #49
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Uffern
      Posts
      25,125


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by clapham_gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I do think back to Thatcher and one of her abilities (we can argue about that) was her ability to spot a wrong'un.
      You serious? This is the woman who gave Jimmy Savile a knighthood. The woman who refused to believe police when she said that Peter Morrison was guilty of child abuse,and the woman who made Jeffrey Archer deputy chairman of the Tory party.
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio
    • #50

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BLOCK F View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Harsh Nomad.
      Can't really say that all 650 are scum.
      Bit like saying we are all ignorant gits on NSC.
      Oh hang on a minute.
      He has a point

      Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
      [email protected] is one of the biggest idiots on this board.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •