Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Boris Johnson. Did he really just say that?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In relation to historic child abuse cases, he used the words 'spaffing money up the wall'. Seriously! :ohmy::eek::eek:

[tweet]1105787079483670533[/tweet]

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The man is the absolute worst. Gone is the faux-baffled, befuddled fool of years gone by, replaced by a serial liar and political opportunist, trying to attract the lowest common denominator to his fetid cause. He's a disgrace.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In relation to historic child abuse cases, he used the words 'spaffing money up the wall'. Seriously! :ohmy::eek::eek:

[tweet]1105787079483670533[/tweet]

Such a buffoon.....

Probably pre-referendum all he had to do was keep his mouth shut, to be the next Tory leader, but he is genuinely incapable of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ignoring the highly inappropriate use of words, Boris knows all about wasting money.

- £50 million on Garden Bridge
- £321 million on Routemaster bus
- £24 million on Cable Car
- £323k on redundant water cannon
- £305 million on shady Olympic Stadium Conversion.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
BoJo doing what BoJo does best: shock-factor statements for attention. There's no limit to how low he'll stoop just to get everyone talking about him and make himself the centre of debate. Just ignore him.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
BoJo doing what BoJo does best: shock-factor statements for attention. There's no limit to how low he'll stoop just to get everyone talking about him and make himself the centre of debate. Just ignore him.

Unfortunately recent evidence suggests that large numbers of Britons actually want low life liars and snake oil salesmen to run the country. Is Johnson still the Tory Party's members' favourite for future PM?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Unfortunately recent evidence suggests that large numbers of Britons actually want low life liars and snake oil salesmen to run the country. Is Johnson still the Tory Party's members' favourite for future PM?

Large amounts of people probably do, but I could never see him winning a leadership election. If there was, one of May's minions like Javid or Hammond would most likely win.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He’s on full PM run.

Following the Trump tactic of saying outrageous things.

Notice him look to the left just before he said it?

I imagine it was a PR agen giving him the nod

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Ignoring the highly inappropriate use of words, Boris knows all about wasting money.

Dear Mr Barber,

Re : Crowd Control

I have recently been informed of a very effective way to deal with spectators who stray onto the field of play. In light of recent events I would suggest purchase of the above at a knock-down price.

Your Faithfully

Mr K. Nose

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He’s on full PM run.

Following the Trump tactic of saying outrageous things.

Notice him look to the left just before he said it?

I imagine it was a PR agen giving him the nod

Add to that not actually answering the question, but that's pretty much a given with most politicians, I guess...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Cracking bit of business that water cannon. We were wondering which idiot would take it off our hands.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Add to that not actually answering the question, but that's pretty much a given with most politicians, I guess...

I bloody hate that. I feel like reaching into the TV and giving them a bloody slap when they swerve a pointed and very simple question. :angry:

They should make a rule up in the Media. "If the interviewer decides the interviewee has not answered the question asked to a satisfactory standard, the interview will be immediately terminated. No exceptions."

That's like starving them of oxygen. No more interviews, no more publicity.

I think you'd find a lot more straight answers if that happened...

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

Well, as a Tory voter, he has never been my choice for leader, let alone PM.
Rather similar to the sensible Labour voters who don't want Corbyn as leader and certainly not as PM.
What a state British politics is in.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Cracking bit of business that water cannon. We were wondering which idiot would take it off our hands.

Having now read up on the debacle that is Berlin Brandenburg Airport ( you didn’t reply) I’m almost certain Boris must of somehow been involved? I mean a referendum to decide wether Tegel should stay returns a absolutely result and the authorities say well we closing anyway, wtf wouldn’t happen in Germany [emoji23]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Having now read up on the debacle that is Berlin Brandenburg Airport ( you didn’t reply) I’m almost certain Boris must of somehow been involved? I mean a referendum to decide wether Tegel should stay returns a absolutely result and the authorities say well we closing anyway, wtf wouldn’t happen in Germany [emoji23]

"must of"
"wether"

When trying to point score it's always worth writing intelligently. It adds a lot more weight to your opinion IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here