Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion calendar - great moments instead of player photos?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Occurred to me the other day that the Albion calendar (and I'd guess most others) are pretty formulaic.

Instead of individual player photos, how about showing 12 great Albion moments from the previous year? - eg shots, saves and, in particular, player celebrations?

You know, like...

cal.jpg

Guaranteed to raise a smile in the morning, right? Note: They don't ALL have to be from the Palace match. :)

Actually, maybe the club could produce two calendars?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Great idea, I'm sure more would buy it and you also wouldn't have the issue of players featuring in October after being sold in August.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Yeah would be ten times better- the calendar the club puts together is DAF for anyone beyond 5 years of age.

Like all good ideas however this is doomed to be ignored!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Great idea. More often than not the players featured in any particular month have already left the club, whereas the moment featured cannot be changed as it is a past moment.

Email the club [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION]

.florin-andone-of-brighton-chases-down-the-ball-which-led-to-his-goal-during-the-premier-league-m.jpg

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
You can get your own calendar made for 5 quid. There are already 6 decent hi-res images on this thread. A few more and then sorted.

(Legality unknown).

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
does anyone please have the one of Murray scoring at home against Man U, his little toe flick that wrong footed De Gea?, its from the north east side looking at west lower.
its a great shot but i cant find it, thanks in advance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here