Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sir Glenn

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I just thought that the professionalism and class this man showed when he played for Palace against us and the same when he scored at the weekend should be acknowledged, top man.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think Lewis should take responsibility for all further goal celebrations against Palace for Glenn ???

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
That's what he is in every way: the perfect professional. Not a heart-on-your-sleeve type like Knocky, though Glenn's celebration away at Birmingham will live long in memory, but it seems he really is the ideal character to have around at the club.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
I think Lewis should take responsibility for all further goal celebrations against Palace for Glenn ???

Did you see towards the end of the Knocky celebrations after the 2nd goal, Glenn comes in from the side to pull Dunky away with his shirt - almost as if to say "games not won yet" regroup & focus

true Pro !!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Very admirable, but I'd of loved him even more if he'd flicked the V's at the Palace tw@ts.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Said it before, but he has to be one of the only players I can think of that is a club legend for two bitter rivals, neither of whom have any bad feelings towards him. Extraordinary. What a man.

You have not seen some of their boards - some are very cross with him for scoring againts them and then applauding them at the end. Some people...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Very admirable, but I'd of loved him even more if he'd flicked the V's at the Palace tw@ts.

I wished he did that hand thingy on his head just one more time for his 100th goal facing the Homedale end. He would be respected much more.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
When Murray clapped them at the end I noticed all the muppets in black in the corner giving him a load of abuse.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Did you see towards the end of the Knocky celebrations after the 2nd goal, Glenn comes in from the side to pull Dunky away with his shirt - almost as if to say "games not won yet" regroup & focus

true Pro !!

Wasn't it Muzza who got AK to refocus, after we'd just won at Loftus Road? With the job not done yet/we go again type advice.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
That incident after Knockys goal where Murray looked shocked was probably Glen thinking "What a goal, there goes my goal of the month award out of the window" :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here