Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall travel from Brighton and pre drinks

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
What is the best route from Brighton station, and where will everyone be drinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton to London Bridge, pubs around there are decent for a pre match beer. Then a quick train to South Bermondsey station which is smack bang next to the Den

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Brighton to London Bridge, pubs around there are decent for a pre match beer. Then a quick train to South Bermondsey station which is smack bang next to the Den

Yeah, For FFS don't get off at Bermondsey. I did then had to walk about 1/2 a mile to the ground through some very unsavoury areas.( gulp)

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Old kings head

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lunch at Kings Cross then will amble over for the main event

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Probably one of the easiest games to get to and the OP wantsto know the best route :wozza:

Bit harsh. Especially as it looks like there are no direct trains from Brighton to London Bridge on Sunday that I can see. Looking like easiest is to change at East Croydon for a train to South Bermondsey or for a train to London Bridge and change again there. Not difficult but it's a reasonable question.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Blue Parrot, South Bermondsey, never any bother

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yeah, For FFS don't get off at Bermondsey. I did then had to walk about 1/2 a mile to the ground through some very unsavoury areas.( gulp)

I lived in that area in the 90s. Really liked it round there, absolutely no poncey hipsters there then!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I lived in that area in the 90s. Really liked it round there, absolutely no poncey hipsters there then!
Often work around that area never had a problem, people see the blocks not knowing most are owned privately now and rented to professionals. Been up there when Millwall have been at home noticed they gather in pubs in Southwark Pk Road which is fairly near the ground.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Often work around that area never had a problem, people see the blocks not knowing most are owned privately now and rented to professionals. Been up there when Millwall have been at home noticed they gather in pubs in Southwark Pk Road which is fairly near the ground.

Also the pub by Surrey Quays station that Everton kicked off in front of is 100% Millwall pub.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here