Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall travel from Brighton and pre drinks

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
From what I saw the last time we played there (0-0 at night) we were let on to an empty platform.
We were held in the car park first and then let out onto the walk along to the station. Viewed from our second 'kettling' stage almost under the station, they must have shut off the flow of Millwall fans onto the platform, then waited for one train to leave in each direction, thus clearing the platform. (I was particularly near the front as I did not have much time to catch the last train to Manchester!). London Bridge was quiet - but that night it was no goals, no football and few fans.

The Millwall fans are held back by Police and their horses at the bottom of the stairs until the away fans have cleared the platform. It is very well policed with Police on the platform and some on the train.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Got to be either the Market Porter or The Rakes in Borough Market on Sunday. So much choice in the area.

Anyone know if the the Bermondsey Beer mile is open on Sunday??

Maddie01

Apr 25, 2016
after one ticket if anyone has one spare, would be so so grateful!! call me on *Number removed* Maddie

Last edited by a moderator:

Maddie01

Apr 25, 2016
Hope you watch my documentary that’s out on Netflix. ��������

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
:flameboun:cheers:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Does the upper tier have a bar?

Yes, serving soft drinks and crisps. Don’t forget this is Millwall, they’re not going to be serving alcohol when they can’t even open a full stand for safety reasons. The mindset you need is tomorrow is to think like you’re visiting a Zoo. You should be ok but there are wild animals on display so obey the warning signs and for gods sake don’t use flash photography.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Recommend the Horniman at Hays pub - across the road from London Bridge (cross Tooley st and walk through Hays Galleria and turn right, bang on the river and decent)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Yes, serving soft drinks and crisps. Don’t forget this is Millwall, they’re not going to be serving alcohol when they can’t even open a full stand for safety reasons. The mindset you need is tomorrow is to think like you’re visiting a Zoo. You should be ok but there are wild animals on display so obey the warning signs and for gods sake don’t use flash photography.

Eh.. I cant recall a game where i HAVEN'T got a beer inside..?

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Watford and Villa (upper) spring to mind but that is because the concourses are so small. Fairly certain that's not the case at Millwall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here