Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2019 Thread

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
One of the Contractors I deal with has given me tickets for the Giants Redskins game this Sunday. It was totally out of the blue but now really looking forward to getting over to MetLife Stadium. Been about a year since I last went, but remember it had some of the best tailgate parties I've seen - generous strangers would be handing out burgers and beers to those of us who'd turned up by public transport - great atmosphere. Tickets are for seats in the 200s, much better than the 300's which is all I can normally afford. The pundits are just giving it to the Giants - they think Daniel Jones could be a game changer, we shall see

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
One of the Contractors I deal with has given me tickets for the Giants Redskins game this Sunday. It was totally out of the blue but now really looking forward to getting over to MetLife Stadium. Been about a year since I last went, but remember it had some of the best tailgate parties I've seen - generous strangers would be handing out burgers and beers to those of us who'd turned up by public transport - great atmosphere. Tickets are for seats in the 200s, much better than the 300's which is all I can normally afford. The pundits are just giving it to the Giants - they think Daniel Jones could be a game changer, we shall see
I think you'll find this is the real start of the Skins season :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Against the skins, take your pads and you could also be the game changer.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Going to miss Barkley, but Gallman is okay.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Dilemma o'clock.

3-0 Packers are on TV at 1am.

Despite their record the Packers have been fairly poor.
Thursday night games are usually pretty poor.

Do I crash out now, get up and watch shite football
Or
Bin it off and miss the best game of the season?
I got up to watch the Jags-Titans TNF last week, was a very good decision.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Going to miss Barkley, but Gallman is okay.

Agree Gallman is OK. Think a lot of folk were surprised when the Giants selected Daniel Jones as their first pick in the draft, but from early games think this under rated player is starting to make his mark

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The guy who played Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite actually turned up at Jaguars training today:lol:

[tweet]1177300524045099009[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So far so good, despite the eagles thinking they paralyze their way to victory.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
70 yards in 50 seconds - I guess I'll stay up for a bit longer.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Eagles 27 Packers 27 with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd. Packers completely missed 2 easy sacks but they are playing better than against the Bears and Vikings.TD by Eagles - back on top at 34-27

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Eagles 27 Packers 27 with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd. Packers completely missed 2 easy sacks but they are playing better than against the Bears and Vikings.
It feels like all the penalties has really dragged this game out.
When they've played both team have played really well.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
JLo and Shakira announced for Superbowl half time show. Shakira performing her international megahit Whenever, Wherever and JLo will do her biggest single 'Love Don't Cost a Thing'.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eagles back in the frame!

Jul 7, 2003
Struggling to get the enthusiasm to pay for GamePass to watch the crap battle that will be the Broncos v Jags tonight. I think this will be a RedZone job, bail out at half time and watch the rest on x30 before work in the morning.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Things can only get better, well they have - Raiders win

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Just got back from the Giants Redskins game at Metlife Stadium. Must be doing somthing right as they trounced the Redskins 24-3. Great atmosphere - forgotten how good watching a live game is. Daniel Jones showed that last weeks game in Tampa was not a fluke, and how much better he is than Manning - he's the 2nd rookie QB to start 2-0. He was also the clear winner in the Dwane Haskins match up. Can't believe the Redskins were so bad. It's been a while since I've felt this good as a Giants fan and it can only get better once Saquon Berkley gets back.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Morning everybody! And how are we all on this fine, fine morning? Me? Top of the world thanks for asking! Pushed there by 40 beautiful Browns points and an amazing win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here