Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2019 Thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Next week Aaron The Goat Rodgers up against Pat Mahomes, if he's fit.

Am I right in thinking, last season, Pat put on a display but came up short against the Goatiest Goat of all?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Yet again, this week proves the NFL really is a case of "Any Given Sunday". Impossible to predict whats going to happen!

Perhaps the most surprising thing though was hearing from LaFleur that Aaron Rodgers is the first QB in Green Bay franchise history to get a perfect passer rating. Really??

Assumed he would've managed that himself before now - or at least one of the QB's that went before him would've done.

* I was going to say surely Favre did it...but then you remember he was just a gunslinger playing backyard football, so no chance! :lolol:

Back to business as usual for Raiders.....

Summed up how we're looking going forward. Offensively everything has been good even with Tyrell Williams injured. Jacobs, Waller and - in the longer term - Moreau are pieces we can build around for a few years. Carr is still a massive question mark though, but whether we'd be in the position to draft one of the top QBs in the next few years is questionable.

Yesterday once again highlighted that we won't become a legit play off force until we sort out our defence. Crosby looking a decent value pick for where we took him, but Ferrell yet to show why he was worth picking ahead of the other Josh Allen in the 1st round. Secondary is still garbage for the most part, but if we aim to pick up a top cornerback with one of our 1st rounders next year, that'll be a start. Also missing Abram at safety, as he showed a tonne of potential in the Broncos game Week 1 before ending up on IR.

We're rumoured to be looking to pick up LB and/or pass rushing help before the trade deadline, so with Mahomes out for a few weeks Gruden is possibly seeing an outside chance of us winning the AFC West with the right addition.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Oh dear my boss aint going to be happy - total shut out by the Pats against the Jets 33-0. It really isn't good for Monday night football when one team is head and shoulders above the other.

Shocking game by Darnold with 4 interceptions. Gase will be under pressure now.

That miserable old bugger Bellichick even managed a smile.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Shocking game by Darnold with 4 interceptions.

Pitchside microphone picked him up as saying “I’m seeing ghosts.” Career-ending gaffe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eagles seem to be imploding with players “ anonymously “ criticising each other and looking very poor in all areas of the game.

It is so strange that Wentz can go from being Brady’s heir apparent, to someone who is struggling to find even short passes.

Confidence looks shot to pieces and I know injuries have decimated the team, but the practice squad and reserves are certainly not up to it at the moment

Even my new team , the Texans came up short against the Colts!

Not a good weekend!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
20191022_094211.jpg

It really isn't good for Monday night football when one team is head and shoulders above the other.

Agreed. Same goes for Thursday night games, which have been a mixed bag of good, bad and ugly this season.

This week the wheel of TNF fortune lands on...Redskins at Vikings. So another one-sided blowout then!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Agreed. Same goes for Thursday night games, which have been a mixed bag of good, bad and ugly this season.

This week the wheel of TNF fortune lands on...Redskins at Vikings. So another one-sided blowout then!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Viqueens aren't that bad. :lolol:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
At least Lions games are fun to watch this year, even if the results are a little familiar.

Jul 7, 2003
Broncos fire sale begins with Sanders heading off to the Niners. Our only senior receiver gone doesn't bode well for the rest of the season.

I just wish the Bowlen family would just stop their squabbling, choose someone to take over (or sell up) and then get rid of Elway so we can start to progress. He may be a Broncos legend but as a GM he has been a nightmare. We only won a Superbowl because Manning fell into his lap - his other choices have generally been very poor.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It wasn't though was it!!! :bowdown:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Sports Illustrated: "Cleveland has become another squashed fly on the windshield of the Belichick Express". Yup, fair comment - even if we did contribute to our own demise it was never one I was confident of winning.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sports Illustrated: "Cleveland has become another squashed fly on the windshield of the Belichick Express". Yup, fair comment - even if we did contribute to our own demise it was never one I was confident of winning.

That huge Chubb run when he was stripped, that was painful to watch.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Jets and Giants heading to the NFL graveyard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here