Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Thats my thinking as well, its not like any of them are honest if there is money to be made.

Dude on the tele just said the 27 is unlikely to offer an extension as UK has no idea what it wants.

rock and hard place, we dont know what we want, but they certainly dont want hard brexit. all the impact for us reflect to EU too.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Remain isn't specific. It doesn't cover future changes the EU might inflict upon us.

The options would have to be:
a).Remain (with a promise that we'll never join the Euro).
b).Remain (but with guaranteed no greater unification).
c).Remain (without a European army).
d),Remain (but without a & b)
e).Remain (but without a & c)
f).Remain (but without b & c)
g).Remain (but without a,b or c)

That would level the playing field somewhat - but I don't think our shyster parliamentarians would want a level period a second time around, would they.

We currently don't know what the 30th March will be like, a little over 2 weeks away, whereas if we stay we do, with more or less 100% certainty.

Of course we don't know what the future holds in 5/10/20+ years, but whatever leave option is offered, if it is, needs to be be at least as well defined for the day it comes into effect as for remain.

That is the fundamental problem.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I wouldn't vote out of principal as I think that there shouldn't even be a consideration of another vote, We had a vote and the winner was to leave whether it be by 10m or 10 votes, the margin is immaterial, so leave it must be IMHO.

The margin is not immaterial, and that is a common error of judgment. It's why May has failed with her Brexit means Brexit mantra. If the margin had been 70/30 to leave, we wouldn't be in the position we are in right now. We'd have left without a deal. But it wasn't, and it's why we have a parliament that is trying to do damage limitation.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Referendum to leave the UK it's time to campain for the restablisment of the kingdom of Sussex King Harry and Queen Megan it's been a while since our last king Aulwolf about 1200 years so it's a bit overdue

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I wouldn't vote out of principal as I think that there shouldn't even be a consideration of another vote, We had a vote and the winner was to leave whether it be by 10m or 10 votes, the margin is immaterial, so leave it must be IMHO.

So you won’t vote in the next General Election because we’ve already voted for a Government? :dunce:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1105551335846494209[/tweet]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Surely it was a democratic free vote and the losers should be prepared to accept that they lost, not try to change the result through the back door.

A corrupt law breaking free vote where one side has been proven to have broken the law. Criminal activities which are still being investigated by the National Crime Agency.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come along for the ride for a laugh and you'll be very welcome. :thumbsup:

I will continue to be deadly serious about it.
Deadly serious about this clown show?

Next May & Corbyn will be going for a walk through a rake factory.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone under 21 need accept nothing.

Maybe put an age limit on those that can vote seeing as quite a few won’t (aren’t) be around to live the long term potential consequences? Anyone over 65 excluded from voting?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here