Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion top Premier League matchday experience poll again

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/march/albion-top-premier-league-poll-again/

Brighton & Hove Albion have once again topped the Premier League’s poll for matchday fan experience.

Following on from the success of last year, the club achieved the highest matchday fan experience score in the league.

Albion consistently outperformed the league average and came top in several key categories, including: how welcoming fans are made to feel when they arrive at the stadium, cleanliness, the quality of range of food and drink, and the stewarding.

The vast majority of the club’s matchday fan experience survey respondents were very positive towards the club, and believe it is well-run. Respondents also felt that the club listens to its fans, invests in both the squad and its facilities, and is open and transparent. The club was also rated highly for the way it communicates with fans.

Albion chief executive and deputy chairman Paul Barber commented, “This is fantastic news, and it is a great achievement to finish top of the Premier League’s fan survey for a second consecutive year!

“We managed to achieve this feat in our first-ever Premier League campaign last year, and it is brilliant that we’ve maintained the same high standards across the board again.

“Every single member of our staff has played their part in securing such an impressive overall score, and a tremendous amount of hard work goes into preparing the stadium before each game, giving our supporters’ the best-possible matchday experience, and managing matchday operations.

“Once again, on behalf of the chairman and board of directors, I would like to congratulate our staff for their collective efforts, which are designed to help secure our Premier League status for another season, and to thank our supporters and those of visiting clubs for recognising the efforts our staff make every matchday.”

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assume we just pipped palace into second place.
There couldn't have been much in it:-

I didn’t realise there was a stand opposite to us.
9b1e63f75594337fc21d05e03713e4e5.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Surprised Palace weren't above us, I find the matchday experience is always improved when your team wins, and there have been few places better for that this season than Selhurst.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
20181208_135605-1.jpg

I assume that Burnley won the category for most comfortable seating award for these wonderful wooden seats with next to no leg room

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Palarse might have beaten us, if they had replaced the Chrystals with a comedy celebration of Mr Tumble, Dwayne Dibbley and the Google Eyed Gravity Whore tribute acts!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Surprised Palace weren't above us, I find the matchday experience is always improved when your team wins, and there have been few places better for that this season than Selhurst.

I do find statements like this really funny

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I feel so much safer with no bottle tops Fully deserved

I think you will find that the trophies were probably decided before Barber took against bottle tops. Might be a different result next year if he doesn't stop introducing petty, nonsensical rules! That'll learn him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here