Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall FC 2019

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Enlightened stuff.

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/our-players-r-e-brighton.34751/

No-one likes us
No-one likes us
No-one likes us
Because we're troglodytes who still wish it was the 1970s

For what it's worth, I've never had an issue with Millwall. I'm sure they must have plenty of decent, salt of the earth fans, and frankly, any club whose supporters have a latent dislike for Crystal Palace is alright by me, but it's somewhat depressing that not a single person has dissented from the general tone of the linked thread :rolleyes:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You just know the homophobic filth will be raining down on us on Sunday, even more so if we end up turning them over. I'm fully expecting inquiries and various charges being made in the aftermath, they just cannot help themselves. Going to Millwall is like stepping back into a 30 year timewarp.

(that said, I'd still have LOVE to have gone, but I'm not a good enough fan unfortunately).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My dad was Millwall in the 30s. Lived on Tooley Street. One brother is Chelsea. The other is Leeds. How come I turned out so nice? ???

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just knock them out of the cup. Job done.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Enlightened stuff.

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/our-players-r-e-brighton.34751/

No-one likes us
No-one likes us
No-one likes us
Because we're troglodytes who still wish it was the 1970s

For what it's worth, I've never had an issue with Millwall. I'm sure they must have plenty of decent, salt of the earth fans, and frankly, any club whose supporters have a latent dislike for Crystal Palace is alright by me, but it's somewhat depressing that not a single person has dissented from the general tone of the linked thread :rolleyes:

With that kind of comedy gold who would dissent?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Knock them out and get drawn against Watford at home, result.
Don't want Palarse as they will have something to prove and don't want any Manc teams yet, for obvious reasons.
Would be good to make the final just from a revenue point of view, could mean the price of another player.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Knock them out and get drawn against Watford at home, result.
Don't want Palarse as they will have something to prove and don't want any Manc teams yet, for obvious reasons.
Would be good to make the final just from a revenue point of view, could mean the price of another player.

If we knock them out I can assure you the next round game won’t be at home , I’m prepared to bet 1 million pounds with you in fact [emoji23]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let’s hope some property on toilet street was passed down to you. Used to work there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly not. They were tenants of a pub that no loger exists (but did till the late 80s).

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Away at Cold Blow Lane in 1972 was an education in thuggery as were other visits over the following years .

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
How are Millwall going to cope on Sunday with a live match on the Beeb?

Win or lose, Millwall are incapable of staying off the pitch at the end of big games. Throw in the occasional homophobic chant and some general neanderthal behaviour and the mainstream media will be in meltdown. The media must be rubbing their hands in glee after events at the weekend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here