Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall FC 2019

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I presume a few of them will be singing about their preference to be of Asian heritage rather than a cloth covered footstool.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm just about old enough to remember the edge to the games of Millwall/West Ham in the nineties and how f**k*ng frightening they were! I think the only thing that stopped us getting us a slap was how young me and my schoolmate were. It was just 18-50 year-old geezers who were sharp, witty but absolute nutcases. Some of the stuff chanted and thrown objects (urine in glass bottles) were absolutely disgusting.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Bermondsey may now be populated by art galleries, independent coffee houses and trendy restaurants, but some things never change. Let's just focus on beating them on Saturday.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Knock them out and get drawn against Watford at home, result.
Don't want Palarse as they will have something to prove and don't want any Manc teams yet, for obvious reasons.
Would be good to make the final just from a revenue point of view, could mean the price of another player.

Sadly it’s only about £2.5m. [£1.8m prize money and a share of gate receipts exc prawn sandwich]

Guess we could unearth the next Pascal Groß (who?) :jester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Good win for Millwall last night, let's hope they are still worn out for Sunday.
Would be the same squad I expect.
I was working at the home of a Millwall supporter this morning.
We argued the toss and criticised each other about the teams, a few thinly veiled homophobic references and Neanderthal comments every now and again.
I finished up, he was pleased and paid up.
On leaving he said that he hoped for a Brighton win, as he would prefer Championship survival to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here