Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] ITV Cheat

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Even if she sent a picture of her top set ?

Asking for a friend

I think sending his wife’s nemesis a cockpic was his biggest error. I think he’s going to kill himself now. I imagine self murder is his only practical solution.

If my other half recieved a picture of my winkle (sent from the phone of her worst enemy) , just as she was about to confront her foe at a tribunal, it would result in my violent demise later that day in any event. I might as well do it for her...at least I wouldn’t suffer.

Seagull85

Apr 21, 2009
Does anybody else think that Rose maybe Dr Leah's daughter who was adopted as a baby?

Leah isnt that intrersted in having children, Rose wants her attention, Leah's dad was a professor at the Uni whilst Rose's dad built the libary, they could have met each other / been friends and adopted her that way?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Does anybody else think that Rose maybe Dr Leah's daughter who was adopted as a baby?

Leah isnt that intrersted in having children, Rose wants her attention, Leah's dad was a professor at the Uni whilst Rose's dad built the libary, they could have met each other / been friends and adopted her that way?

I'm thinking Rose and Leah's Dad have a past, and I think it could be an inappropriate sexual liaison, whether this is with Rose or Rose's Mum, resulting in Rose, I'm not sure.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rather attractive though. Which of course is how they get away with being batshit. It’s the age old payoff.

I recall one of the least wise things I ever said to a lady friend once when she was on one was:

“You’re not fit enough to get away with being this mental”

It was the truth but my timing was somewhat off. I got Tupperware box of cheese thrown at my head for that zinger.

That's brilliant

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I thought that, for a couple of the shots.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Pretty frustrating. Waited almost four hours for Zaha to appear.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here