[TV] ITV Cheat

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Thought the first episode was pretty good

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I would have enjoyed it more if the “baddie” wasn’t a dead ringer for one of my ex’s. She was mental too.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I would have enjoyed it more if the “baddie” wasn’t a dead ringer for one of my ex’s. She was mental too.

Rather attractive though. Which of course is how they get away with being batshit. It’s the age old payoff.

I recall one of the least wise things I ever said to a lady friend once when she was on one was:

“You’re not fit enough to get away with being this mental”

It was the truth but my timing was somewhat off. I got Tupperware box of cheese thrown at my head for that zinger.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s certainly very unoriginal but rather watchable I thought.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Thought it was very good, like the series cramming in one week too

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Rather attractive though. Which of course is how they get away with being batshit. It’s the age old payoff.

I recall one of the least wise things I ever said to a lady friend once when she was on one was:

It was the truth but my timing was somewhat off. I got Tupperware box of cheese thrown at my head for that zinger.

Ain’t that the truth. She was from Oxford though...not Cambridge. When I gave her the Spanish archer she used to break into my house and sit in the dark in a rocking chair until I got in...just...rocking back and forth.

Total hatstand.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Ain’t that the truth. She was from Oxford though...not Cambridge. When I gave her the Spanish archer she used to break into my house and sit in the dark in a rocking chair until I got in...just...rocking back and forth.

Total hatstand.

....and. When she got married she invited me along with my new bird. Then proceeded to tell her new husband that I’d “spoiled her” in the bedroom and that she was disappointed in his efforts. Probably the most excruciating afternoon in my life. Also her Nan thought she had married me!! I wouldn’t mind but until then I’d never set eyes on her Nan.

kjgood

....and. When she got married she invited me along with my new bird. Then proceeded to tell her new husband that I’d “spoiled her” in the bedroom and that she was disappointed in his efforts. Probably the most excruciating afternoon in my life. Also her Nan thought she had married me!! I wouldn’t mind but until then I’d never set eyes on her Nan.

Why on earth would you go to the wedding? seems a bit strange to me.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Why on earth would you go to the wedding? seems a bit strange to me.

We were at Uni together and we had the same friends. Also we did eventually get on alright after the initial unpleasantness.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well this is bloody good isn't it!?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
That ginger husband must be the biggest chump in history. If I decided to make best mates with my significant others worst enemy I imagine my home life would become rather strained.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

Was this her? I'm guessing the cheese was Wensleydale?

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 10.29.36.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here