Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When Will PB Deliver His Thousand Word Sermon On The Evils Of Pitch Invasion?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I notice that Chelsea have now decided to copy them. FFS all we need now is for Man City to start with goal music.

Thank goodness we have a fan as Chairman and he'll have nothing to do with any of that nonsense. Luckily we had that one terrible experiment with clackers that will never be repeated cos that's another noise that sets my teeth on edge when I hear them at Fulham, Leicester and Huddersfield.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Email to come by the middle of the week, notifying all that seating will be strictly enforced as it is easier to spot any potential pitch invader if everyone else is sitting down. Anyone standing while the game is in in progress will be viewed as a potential pitch invader and will be immediately ejected from the stadium (for life).

For those that have weak bladders, like to go to the concourse ahead of half time or to leave early, they will need to purchase (on a per game basis) colour coded permission slips.

Match Cat C £5 per voucher
Match Cat B £7.50 per voucher
Match Cat A £10 per voucher

In addition later arrivals either at the start of the match or returning form half time will not be permitted to take up their seats but will have to remain on the concourse

Will those wishing to leave their seat have to put their hands up to signal to a steward, or will it be like on a plane where we will all have an attendant light to press for attention?

I think the new Amex seat design might be like this:
Capture.PNG

And the bar will drop when the game kicks off and only lift off at half-time and the end of the game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Will those wishing to leave their seat have to put their hands up to signal to a steward, or will it be like on a plane where we will all have an attendant light to press for attention?

View attachment 105615

And the bar will drop when the game kicks off and only lift off at half-time and the end of the game.

Or you can 'feed the meter' if you want to get out early.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

View attachment 105615

what's the plan for the North Stand Standers? :)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I know you've started the thread as a tongue in cheek post BUT you've got to be a bit of a dick to invade the pitch no ?

…….and he's got up to 14 weeks in prison, which is deserved and a pity it's not more.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Thank goodness we have a fan as Chairman and he'll have nothing to do with any of that nonsense. Luckily we had that one terrible experiment with clackers that will never be repeated cos that's another noise that sets my teeth on edge when I hear them at Fulham, Leicester and Huddersfield.

Saints use them as well on occasion. Awful. My wife always just puts them in the bin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here