Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hilarious Angry VLOG

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm so glad I don't sit near anyone who does this. Fancy being so highly opinionated of yourself that you think the world needs your thoughts recorded and shared with them. I mean, who cares? Nobody.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm so glad I don't sit near anyone who does this. Fancy being so highly opinionated of yourself that you think the world needs your thoughts recorded and shared with them. I mean, who cares? Nobody.

I dunno, so long as it's Palace loosing I'm Glad to watch.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
and here is our favourite face-palmer! :facepalm: :ffsparr: :facepalm:

The pain. Summed up at 12:38 “Oooooo, so close to Benteke’s head”, which sums up the last 19 months for the £28m man.

Finally putting to bed the lie of a Boca Juniors or Napoli type atmosphere, instead some tit is banging a drum, with a few hundred people meekly singing “we are the red and blue”.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The pain. Summed up at 12:38 “Oooooo, so close to Benteke’s head”, which sums up the last 19 months for the £28m man.

Finally putting to bed the lie of a Boca Juniors or Napoli type atmosphere, instead some tit is banging a drum, with a few hundred people meekly singing “we are the red and blue”.

Is that what it is? it sounded more like 'we're losing again to you'. :laugh:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Love that they hate us so much they can't even bring themselves to write the word "Brighton".

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

The peculiar thing is that these vloggers are basically just talking to themselves for 90 minutes. Imagine standing on your own at football just chatting non stop about the game to your phone. Just think about it for a second. How odd would that have looked just a few years ago? Imagine yourself telling someone else that you do this and having to answer the question....why?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

1.6k people have subscribed to the blonde kid's channel so some people seem to care.

I watched one of his vlogs for a laugh after Palace got smashed by whoever it was and I've ended up watching every single one since. I find it quite entertaining :shrug:

EDIT: And I've got to give him credit for having the bollocks to put himself out on the internet knowing full well a bunch of nameless people behind keyboards will inevitably take the piss.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I thought the driving behind another car through the sun tinted streets of Croydon was beautifully shot and you could see what the filmmaker was trying to say , at every traffic light the angles were perfect and the shadows only made it better IMO , now on to the make up and whilst clever in it's originality just lacked the depth the film deserved , using a unkempt wig in that wind was a recipe for disaster but i think he just managed to pull that one off due to the magnificent plastic sheeting on the side of the stand , i know these short films can be excruciating to watch but i liked it very much , The ending was a masterpiece which perfectly summed up the subject matter , i will be keeping my eye out for some more of this young mans work .

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Shame it was cut off at the final whistle , I like the after game round up of despair.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Shame it was cut off at the final whistle , I like the after game round up of despair.

Yeah me too. Both of them bottled it this time.

I guess this one was just too much of a kick in the balls to bring themselves to go through it again.

oh well.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I liked the mysterious woman’s voice

“****ing Murray you ****ing ****”
I guess after he’d scored hehe

That was the only real highlight of both the videos, although in the original Vlog, its quite funny when he just starts calling everyone and everythine C**t's he has a proper breakdown!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
1.6k people have subscribed to the blonde kid's channel so some people seem to care.

I watched one of his vlogs for a laugh after Palace got smashed by whoever it was and I've ended up watching every single one since. I find it quite entertaining :shrug:

EDIT: And I've got to give him credit for having the bollocks to put himself out on the internet knowing full well a bunch of nameless people behind keyboards will inevitably take the piss.

Yep. I am not one for this sort of thing (not in the demographic, for one) and am certainly not particularly interested in Palace content beyond the occasions when they nause up a result, and yet I find I like this lads videos. He's engaging, informed and speaks well about the club he loves. Nice teeth as well.

The whole thing of people filming themselves doing bogstandard stuff is just something I'm going to have to come to terms with because it's not going away any time soon is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here