Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hilarious Angry VLOG

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
God that was shit. I have given up after 5 minutes.

I tuned in just as he said the AMEX was a huge waste of space.

Odd he should choose the same phrase used by everybody when describing the palace players.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

What a croc of shite. Is this guy on the Palace books or does he have some kind of connection with the club? If not, I don't understand why anyone would pay any attention to anything he says. It's just drivel. Who cares what he thinks about ticket prices, or Hodgson in or out? I skipped though it, but it seems like Palace fans are looking to him to serious answers. He doesn't exactly strike me as someone who has many (if any) answers!). :dunce:

£50 mill for Zaha :eek:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Gawd he's boring.

Subliminal messaging on the poster behind him: 'AK fast' and 'fanys':lol:

Also, why does he think he's the fountain of all CP knowledge, and having all these people asking him questions - like he's got the inside line to give proper answers?

Interesting though that he thinks it will be "three to four seasons" before the new stand is built unless they are screwed by planning permission. Thought that would have been already in place as building work was (cough, cough) supposed to have already started?

Last edited:

Jimmy Grimble

“****ing Glenn Murray, all the ****ing time”[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm still thrilled by the result and our performance on Saturday but I find myself cringing through all these fan-view vids.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Isn't it fabulous to watch ? Palace fans are quite literally WHORING their club around.

"Lets have some arab investors now"
"No, we need the chinese"

Meantime, little old Brighton continue to build and grow within the safe hands of a lifelong 3rd generation Brighton fan. The Americans have unsurprisingly had quite enough of pouring more than half a million quid a WEEK into the pockets of serial failing wastrels like Benteke, Sakho, Meyer, Townsend and the swivel-eyed gravity whore. Honestly, who can blame them ?

What a horrendous investment CPFC2010 has been for them. I bet they curse the day they ever heard of that south London filth, with their ridiculously coiffeured spiv chairman who sold them a pup.

IF only you could vote for the next poet laureate easy 10 would have it hands down hehe

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I’ve just spent a very rewarding half hour on BBS reading the views of our Jester friends on a wide range of subjects from Ultras to FFS Murray and, overall I’m glad I don’t support them. What a sad bunch of titheads they are.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I’ve just spent a very rewarding half hour on BBS reading the views of our Jester friends on a wide range of subjects from Ultras to FFS Murray and, overall I’m glad I don’t support them. What a sad bunch of titheads they are.

The rivalry is dead according to most on there. Nothing to do with being doubled of course

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This guy is an absolute, weapons-grade whopper. His levels of delusion are spectacular. The other kid is quite funny, and pretty reasonable (he is at least willing to concede that Palace were shit, even if he mistakenly thinks they should have had a penalty). I can't imagine how utterly annoying the first one must be to sit behind at a game. I bet even the other fans around him in the Arthur Wait think he's a tool.

If we're really lucky, he'll do another vlog later this week to reflect on Palace's failures [emoji38]

There was one of his videos where there was a bloke doing wanker signs behind him for the entire match.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here