Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hilarious Angry VLOG

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Both of those vlogs added so much more to my pleasure of the occasion.
I thank you gentlemen.

(I enjoyed the lad in the first one suddenly saying mid-sentence, "hashtag derby day disaster")

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The peculiar thing is that these vloggers are basically just talking to themselves for 90 minutes. Imagine standing on your own at football just chatting non stop about the game to your phone. Just think about it for a second. How odd would that have looked just a few years ago? Imagine yourself telling someone else that you do this and having to answer the question....why?

I tend to chat to myself of anyone sitting near me during the game. Perhaps if I videoed this I could monetise my madness?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
1.6k people have subscribed to the blonde kid's channel so some people seem to care.

I watched one of his vlogs for a laugh after Palace got smashed by whoever it was and I've ended up watching every single one since. I find it quite entertaining :shrug:

EDIT: And I've got to give him credit for having the bollocks to put himself out on the internet knowing full well a bunch of nameless people behind keyboards will inevitably take the piss.

To be honest, I'd be far more interested in actually watching the game than giving a running commentary to my iPhone. It's probably generational, but I don't really get it. If people enjoy it, and he's not harming anyone then each to their own. But it isn't for me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Each to their own' and all the gesticulating palace fans, as they crash in another penalty reminds me.

Why?

Why stand 50 yards away from a group of people, who can't possibly see individuals, and make rude hand gestures at them?

There's a father and (I assume) son, in the Family Stand, who do it every game.
Half the time it's just at kick off, or fan zone, and every time either team scores a goal.

There they are standing and :tosser: ing the opposition fans.
These people are 100 yards away and you're in the Family Stand, I just don't understand why you'd do it.

I'm amazed nobody has complained, I can only assume, like me, everyone else just rolls their eyes and thinks 'why'.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I'm so glad I don't sit near anyone who does this. Fancy being so highly opinionated of yourself that you think the world needs your thoughts recorded and shared with them. I mean, who cares? Nobody.

It's truly tragic. Puffed up, self important numpties who love the sound of their own voice. But the flipside are these glorious videos where we can savour their suffering so it's not all bad. But really, just watch the f***ing game and put your phone away for a few minutes.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Highlights the 'famous' Smellhurst Park atmosphere. Made entirely by the BHA fans.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The first guy looks like when you used to grow cress in an egg as a kid. Karl Pilkington = head like an orange. That kid = head like a spud.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
To be honest, I'd be far more interested in actually watching the game than giving a running commentary to my iPhone. It's probably generational, but I don't really get it. If people enjoy it, and he's not harming anyone then each to their own. But it isn't for me.

Yeah me too to be fair. Certainly won't find me yammering away rather than watching the pitch.

It's the new wave of fandom I guess. We had zines and this generation have YouTube. And some zines.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Why would anyone, even a Palace supporter, have the slightest interest in what this idiot has to say?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Why would anyone, even a Palace supporter, have the slightest interest in what this idiot has to say?

I, for one, am very interested to hear what he has to say. I was very disappointed the video ended so suddenly

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
and here is our favourite face-palmer! :facepalm: :ffsparr: :facepalm:

This guy is an absolute, weapons-grade whopper. His levels of delusion are spectacular. The other kid is quite funny, and pretty reasonable (he is at least willing to concede that Palace were shit, even if he mistakenly thinks they should have had a penalty). I can't imagine how utterly annoying the first one must be to sit behind at a game. I bet even the other fans around him in the Arthur Wait think he's a tool.

If we're really lucky, he'll do another vlog later this week to reflect on Palace's failures :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought the driving behind another car through the sun tinted streets of Croydon was beautifully shot and you could see what the filmmaker was trying to say , at every traffic light the angles were perfect and the shadows only made it better IMO , now on to the make up and whilst clever in it's originality just lacked the depth the film deserved , using a unkempt wig in that wind was a recipe for disaster but i think he just managed to pull that one off due to the magnificent plastic sheeting on the side of the stand , i know these short films can be excruciating to watch but i liked it very much , The ending was a masterpiece which perfectly summed up the subject matter , i will be keeping my eye out for some more of this young mans work .

Are you a tutor at a community college? I see you appear to have had your inclusivity training. I salute you :salute:

:cheery:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yeah me too to be fair. Certainly won't find me yammering away rather than watching the pitch.

It's the new wave of fandom I guess. We had zines and this generation have YouTube. And some zines.

I tell you, if anyone whipped out a recording device and started nattering into it, like Jackie Oatley on heat, in West Upper, they'd soon find themself on the wrong end of a withering comment or two, I can promise you. Fact.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I tell you, if anyone whipped out a recording device and started nattering into it, like Jackie Oatley on heat, in West Upper, they'd soon find themself on the wrong end of a withering comment or two, I can promise you. Fact.

I love the fact that the worst they'd get out of us is a withering comment :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Well, if that’s your average palarse fan, I’ll send me gran round to “ L’hampton Eagle” and get her to kick his arse out of my town!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Well, if that’s your average palarse fan, I’ll send me gran round to “ L’hampton Eagle” and get her to kick his arse out of my town!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here