Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] For those that went to Selhurst

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Work on the £100,000,000 stand started in "early January 2019", how far have they got?

It couldn't have been fun trying to navigate around a building site.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I was in that new stand. Weirdly, they have built a replica of the old one, complete with obstructed views and old wooden floors.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry, my mistake I was wrong:-

work started "late 2018"

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Work on the £100,000,000 stand started in "early January 2019", how far have they got?

It couldn't have been fun trying to navigate around a building site.

Maybe they're building it somewhere else and they will drop it into place when ready?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I didn’t realise there was a stand opposite to us.
9b1e63f75594337fc21d05e03713e4e5.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh my mistake, sorry I and palace's press release was wrong.
If we're in the same division next season, I'll try and remember to dust this thread off to see how everybody managed to get to the game, through a construction site.

Crystal Palace to press on with Selhurst Park redevelopment this summer despite uncertainty over ownership

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...summer-despite-uncertainty-over-a4088506.html

Crystal Palace are still planning to start work on the redevelopment of Selhurst Park this summer - despite uncertainty over the club’s ownership.

Palace have been given the green light in principle to expand the capacity of their stadium from 26,000 to more than 34,000.

The club are still in negotiations with Croydon Council over the terms of their planning obligations, while Mayor Sadiq Khan needs to give his approval before final planning permission is issued.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Oh my mistake, sorry I and palace's press release was wrong.
If we're in the same division next season, I'll try and remember to dust this thread off to see how everybody managed to get to the game, through a construction site.

Crystal Palace to press on with Selhurst Park redevelopment this summer despite uncertainty over ownership

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...summer-despite-uncertainty-over-a4088506.html

Crystal Palace are still planning to start work on the redevelopment of Selhurst Park this summer - despite uncertainty over the club’s ownership.

Palace have been given the green light in principle to expand the capacity of their stadium from 26,000 to more than 34,000.

The club are still in negotiations with Croydon Council over the terms of their planning obligations, while Mayor Sadiq Khan needs to give his approval before final planning permission is issued.

i think therm terms may be the stumbling block, particularly if it involves more than 3p in the £

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
The Americans are leaving a sinking ship. The players are on huge money, the ground is a mess (3 lady toilets in one stand), the training ground is rat infested.At least they have a good young manager.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here