Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Susana reid

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
She obviously enjoys getting banged by a ridiculous man child with a face like a smacked arse.

I bet her parents love having that cockpiece around the house of a Sunday.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Her ex husband is Albion, I think? And kids? She would have 'loved' yesterday...

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Being the Father of a Daughter, if she brought home a multi-millionaire football club owner I'd be able to see past the Thunderbird-Puppet-meets-Disney-Cartoon-Prince features as long as he treated her well, never mentioned what he did for a living, never touched her, walked five paces behind her, and generally kept out of my way.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Has seen the light. No longer with Parish.

Oh, and she lost all that weight to please him and fit in with the millionaire scene.
It seems that celebrity women only need to spend 5 minutes in the clutch of a professional dancer before they dump or walk out of a relationship or for money or in this case both.

Perth Pete

Feb 19, 2019
It looks like she's been dumped (again) Parish is a well known player/playboy, once the novelty of pegging the lady off the telly had worn off (plus he'd no doubt seen her in the morning without all the slap, TV lighting, professional styling etc) I guess it was only a question of when not if he moved on to a younger model.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here