Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
On R5 it said a steward was arrested for shoving and kicking Grealish when he celebrated his goal.

I think Birmingham are in the absolute shit here....

No I don't believe he was arrested. A video clip showed him re-entering from the concourse a few moments later. Must have been released at the scene, just taken outside to cool off and lower tensions with crowds.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No I don't believe he was arrested. A video clip showed him re-entering from the concourse a few moments later. Must have been released at the scene, just taken outside to cool off and lower tensions with crowds.

OK. Thanks. Twunt though.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Club will ban him, might be a cursory fine, everyone forgets about it until it happens again. Same with the moron who went for Smalling at Arsenal this evening.

Nobody is going to do anything at the clubs until they start getting points deductions or being forced to play behind closed doors.

I disagree 100% with punishing all the other fans who do nothing wrong by imposing points deductions or closed doors. That's no different to lazy teachers who punish a whole class rather than the individual who does something wrong. If enough dickhead fans get locked up, heavily fined and banned from all clubs for life, the message will eventually get through.

I also don't want Grealish at the Albion, not that we could afford him. The Birmingham/Villa derby is seriously more passionate than Albion/Palace will ever be. Jumping in the crowd in such circumstances is inflammatory and stupid - and no, I didn't condone what Andone did either against Huddersfield.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When Brighton fans started breaking up the signs yesterday one of the stewards who i was talking to just looked and said 'i am not getting involved' ...

I saw the sign being paraded about in the vid diary posted yesterday. One or two people on here have mocked the likes of me for raising an eyebrow at the 'pop festival'. Personally a melee of exclusively male, 80% under 25, mostly badly dressed, generously spotty and (going from memory - correct me if things have improved) a bit smelly, rubbing up against each other and jumping about would have lacked several things for me, even if it was 35 years ago and I was at an actual gig. As follows: live music to jump around to as opposed to one of the lads' ghetto blaster; some women. In fact, that is sufficient.

:wanker::wanker::wanker:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Club will ban him, might be a cursory fine, everyone forgets about it until it happens again. Same with the moron who went for Smalling at Arsenal this evening.

Nobody is going to do anything at the clubs until they start getting points deductions or being forced to play behind closed doors.

Club have already stated there will be a lifetime ban.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Or Roy Keane, Duncan Ferguson, etc.

Perhaps today’s ******** picked a soft target?

Soft indeed. He ran up behind him and shoved him over. He looked like he was traying to punch him but made a hash of it. Grealish was flattened because the assailant is a fat tosser twice Grealish' weight. Newtonian forces in action.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
a melee of exclusively male, 80% under 25, mostly badly dressed, generously spotty and (going from memory - correct me if things have improved) a bit smelly, rubbing up against each other and jumping about would have lacked several things for me

Tight trousers?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I know, let's play all games in empty stadiums just in case.

I was with a Birmingham City fan who goes to most matches at the time and she was shocked - even with a club that has had a hooligan reputation in the past. I have been invited to West Brom away at the end of the month. I'm not sure on going to that one on a Friday night, being a local derby.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
yeah OK , the guy entered the pitch, but at most it's a common assault which carries a non custodial sentence I would have thought . If it was an opposing player, at least a yellow card .

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Pathetic individual who should face the charge of common assault plus a lifetime ban we must not go back to the 1970s

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
yeah OK , the guy entered the pitch, but at most it's a common assault which carries a non custodial sentence I would have thought . If it was an opposing player, at least a yellow card .

As I posted above, Common Assault carries a maximum sentence of six months imprisonment.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tight trousers?

I couldn't tell - they were filming from waste up - but I think the answer to your question is undoubtably. Very tight. Which probably accounts for the discrete camera angle.The vlogger clearly knows the distinction between accurate journalistic integrity and provocative cocksploitation. :eek::sick:

:lolol:

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here