Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
All credit to manager and players as that must have been one of his least effective games. I can hardly remember him on a one to one. On few occasions I thought he may run at us he surprisingly passed.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
All credit to manager and players as that must have been one of his least effective games. I can hardly remember him on a one to one. On few occasions I thought he may run at us he surprisingly passed.

He has not been very effective most of the season, but had been on good form coming into this one. I thought we coped well with him and I enjoyed the little bit of afters between him and Bernardo near the end, what I really enjoy though is knowing that he gets the rivalry and will be hurting today.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He has not been very effective most of the season, but had been on good form coming into this one. I thought we coped well with him and I enjoyed the little bit of afters between him and Bernardo near the end, what I really enjoy though is knowing that he gets the rivalry and will be hurting today.

Love to know what Bernardo said to him. Bogeyed was tantrumesque

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I do feel that I have to say, in defence of the goggle-eyed gravity whore, that he is a local lad who 'gets it'.

Which makes it all the sweeter when he is completely outplayed :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It would appear CPFC strategy is Zaha or bust in their tactics

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
yes, he does get the rivalry, and from text commentry and highlights i got the impression he tried rather too hard, to do it himself.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
One man team, stop Zahahaha stop Palace.

Hughton again proving why he is such a good manager.....

What will they do when he signs for Dortmund?

Good fit for German football.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here