Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who should our NEW rivals be?

Who should our NEW rivals be?

• Total voters

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Now that the red and blue gimps up the road have finally tired of being outclassed by us as a team, club and fans, and OFFICIALLY retired from the rivalry, who should we appoint as our new rivals in their place?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Bournemouth

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Gone for "their" ladies as long as they're the Chrystals and we get to swap shirts after each game ( in a sexually discrimitive way)

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
IF, this rivalry were to be officially over as per the little children adorned in red and blue so say, then I suggest it is time we upped the anti and chose a team to be our rivals who actually could give us something. Someone with a more modern stadium, someone with a better team, someone who can actually demonstrate financial acumen, someone who would use the vast sums of money given to them to invest for rainy days, someone who stood by their loyal fans and not surrender to the childish demands of their hoodie brigade.

Now to get all of those things right would be quite difficult and as such it may be quite a difficult selection, particularly if you added the assumption of team who as of yet have not had all the income Palsarse have but if they did might make a better go of their situation.

after much dilberation I think we could nominate just about and football team, including many that are playing Sunday football right now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Le Havre

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don’t like Southend much and they aren’t our biggest fans either. Mind you if I was them I’d be hacked off having to be rivals with Colchester.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
AFC Varndeanians, they have absolutely NO RIGHT to be playing in our ancient and most hallowed theatre of trees: 'The Withdean'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here