Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away Noise Today

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Noise from our lot was quality today. Watching on TV here on board with a colleague, he commented how loud the Brighton fans were.
The Cantona song came across well, as did "Where's your famous atmosphere?"

Hat's Off to everyone there; very jealous, but at least managed to catch on the box. :albion2::albion2::albion2:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Sounded great on telly. To be fair our away support is superb the vast majority of the time, even when times are tough on the road points wise.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
today was my first away game and that was something else. from start to finish all of us were amazing.

where's your famous atmosphere? :wink:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My first away game since beating Charlton away 3-1. I'm buzzing.

Heard a Brighton fan got stabbed. Is this true ?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Noise from our lot was quality today. Watching on TV here on board with a colleague, he commented how loud the Brighton fans were.
The Cantona song came across well, as did "Where's your famous atmosphere?"

Hat's Off to everyone there; very jealous, but at least managed to catch on the box. :albion2::albion2::albion2:

You're welcome. Fantastic day out. Doesn't really get better than that does it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
today was my first away game and that was something else. from start to finish all of us were amazing.

where's your famous atmosphere? :wink:

Well done for getting a ticket, not a bad introduction to following the Albion. :albion2:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Heard a Brighton fan got stabbed. Is this true ?

Seems at least 1 person got stabbed in Croydon today but news doesn't say if it is football related. Seems run of the mill for Croydon though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fantastic today......don’t even mind the bruises from the mass pile up over the seats when Knocky scored [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Felt like being in the north stand at the goldstone when we scored went from half way up the stand to the front losing me hat and nearly my shoe.Brilliant

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
At the same time, thought they were shocking. Could only hear them once they scored and then as soon as Knockys went in, silence again.

They really do only sing when they are winning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here