Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk and Duffy. Best ever ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
With Duffy up there as a possible Player of the Season and Dunk putting in another huge performance I wonder how people on here view them as possibly the best ever defensive centre back partnership they’ve seen in their time watching The Albion.
I’m still going to plump for Fozzie and Lawrenson but this pair with age on their side could surpass them.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
With Duffy up there as a possible Player of the Season and Dunk putting in another huge performance I wonder how people on here view them as possibly the best ever defensive centre back partnership they’ve seen in their time watching The Albion.
I’m still going to plump for Fozzie and Lawrenson but this pair with age on their side could surpass them.
Definitely Foster and Lawrenson.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Definitely Foster and Lawrenson.

Am with you on that but for a lot of our younger fans these two will have been the best they’ve seen.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Also, anyone with Gary Stevens?

Well it would have to be the Fozzie/Stevens combo then. Gatting wouldn’t have been strong enough.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think it can only be a choice of these two pairs, give it another couple of years and I suspect the balance would have changed from Fost/Lawrenson to Dunk and Duffy

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here