Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What a performance from Lewis Dunk today!

He knows exactly what the games against Palace mean and did everything he possibly could to ensure we got the right result.

Even Clinton Morrison was waxing lyrical about our England centre-back as Sky pundit today.

(James Tomkins - not so much)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
9ab1d631a8190db4e2d203e69335ed37.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Clinton Morrison or Liam ro senior a world of difference but one thing he got right was dunks performance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hope he gave the ***** some at the end - sang that song again which is really out of order given he didn’t do anything and was found not guilty well before the others. He was on the phone ffs!

Jimmy Grimble

Outstanding.

Jacob Schilt was definitely with him today.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hope he gave the ***** some at the end - sang that song again which is really out of order given he didn’t do anything and was found not guilty well before the others. He was on the phone ffs!

Bet he’s not bothered in the slightest. Sticks and stones from a bunch of peasants on the receiving end of LL derby double.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Immense today, a definite 10/10 performance - plus his determination to win every ball rubbed off on to Dale Stephens, who almost matched him (performance wise). What a great day to be a Seagull!

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Loved the way he ran up the touch line at the end to wind up the Palace before coming to celebrate with us.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Lewis Dunk is a trouser hunk - I've said it before. He is also the best player we've ever produced who has stuck with us so long. We are staying up and Lewis will be with us as we climb in premier league status and HE becomes an England stalwart.

D

Deleted member 2719

This is why it is worth staying loyal to a club and grow with them, well-done club for keeping him and well done Dunky for your loyalty.

He could push Mayo on the one league club status and will have done it on a higher level, but can he match the game count???

Both Albion legends. :bowdown::bowdown:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
This is why it is worth staying loyal to a club and grow with them, well-done club for keeping him and well done Dunky for your loyalty.

He could push Mayo on the one league club status and will have done it on a higher level, but can he match the game count???

Both Albion legends. :bowdown::bowdown:

What like Nathan Jones did at Luton? Ha ha Mouldy split loyalties! How are you by the way?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When you compare him with Tomkins over the two games you can see the massive difference.

D

Deleted member 2719

What like Nathan Jones did at Luton? Ha ha Mouldy split loyalties! How are you by the way?

Jones was put down the chain by Hughton bringing in Calderwood, he had already been moved down by Sami.

Yes i am good and loving to see the Albion with spunk flying everywhere today at Selhurst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here