Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your favourite Palace player

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can’t help but laugh just looking at him. His ‘I’ve just ****ed up’ face is great too :ffsparr:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I just love their keepers. have never heard them complain once, having to do all the work picking the balls out of the back of their net.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Their keeper was quite good I particularly liked the way he picked the ball up twice from the back of the net

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
£32 million Benteke! Its poor overpriced transfers like that which will see Palace ultimately fail financially yet again and signal their demise, they won't even recoup a fraction of that for a player so disinterested and well past his prime.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Oh come now, you all know none of our team would get in their squad, today was just a one off.

Oh and so was the game at the Amex, oh, and the FA Cup game last season.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Can I say, all of them? Their ineptitude today was greatly appreciated, I feel bad about picking just one of them.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
So many choices

- completely ineffective Zaha
- ‘Milo’ who we kicked all over the park
- ‘better than Dunk’ Tomkins with another derby gift
- Barn door Benteke

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
Sorloth for me. Might be Palace but you have to admire his fantastic goal scoring record and the impact he has made on the premier league. Surprised they loaned him out, if he was playing today it would off been at least 3-0 them.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Dann would be my favourite rugby player -the way he wrestled Duffy to the ground was impressive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here