Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How are you going to celebrate our win this evening.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Just cracked open a beer, currently watching scores come in. Off to the local later to have a bite to eat with Mrs *Gullsworth* and a few beers to cap it off. Happy days:clap2:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have an 18 mile training run lined up first thing tomorrow so no booze for me today.

However, tomorrow afternoon I will be making a rare roast beef, cracking out a nice Bordeaux and toasting Monsieur Knockaert until I drop :drink:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Having a beer but have been brought down to earth with all the other teams winning.

Don't let that cloud your celebration......we have just beaten Palace away making it two wins this season. Just think how their fans are feeling this EVENING!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I am going to work: probably celebrate with a cup of tea at a BP Connect at 1am.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Wil down a nice pint or two of Camden Town Hells and Show Off

Does that mean you will show off after a pint or two of Camden Town Hells? .
Or down a pint or two of Camden Town Hells and Show Off? Get confused with these trendy beers

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Pissed as a **** by 5pm. Got home, got sent to bed by Mrs P, just woken up in time to order doner kebab delivery. And I really don't care. Even Mrs P is being reasonable about it :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not celebrating. Smirking a bit, but . . . . .**** it. I am celebrating. By smirking - with a nice bottle of red. After watching [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION]'s vid, I am exhausted by proxy. :lolol:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Having a beer but have been brought down to earth with all the other teams winning.

Same. I almost feel more relief now than anything; in hindsight a defeat (as let's face it most of us deep down expected ) would have been pretty disastrous what with the other results.

The beer and vin rouge have still tasted very sweet indeed this eve though. :):albion2:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Peroni Gran Riserva x a few indoors

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Following watching the game on Sky there followed a Mildly disappointing 1-1 draw at Woodside Road, a couple of cracking beers at the Brooksteed, a Chinese takeaway now with a few Elvis Juices, looking forward to MOTD for once.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What the f**k is there to celebrate?

Davy has had his hair cut. :down: :cry: :down:

OH THE HUMANITY.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I've had a can of Lidl's finest pear cider and I'm nodding off on the sofa already. Rock and Roll me.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm drinking doubles.

And I've eaten one of these.

doubledecker.jpg

Now I'm listening to this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills