Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is he now a legend?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Of course. All the regulars in the promotion team are for me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has been for me since the last two seasons in the Championship. Many have forgotten just how good he was for us in those two seasons. Taken time to adjust to the Premier but always gives 100% and today gives him true legend status at this level too.

Been 100 times more influential than McShane and he has gone down in folklore. No brainer.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of course. All the regulars in the promotion team are for me.
This. He was amazing in our promotion season, and also his first 5 months with us the previous season. Just think back to the second leg against Massive. Despite his injury, he was a force of nature.

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
Of course. Played a huge part in our promotion to the premier league, a number of great performances in the pl e.g. Man Utd wins and obviously today, giving it large in front of the palace. What he's gone through as well, he is an incrediable player and person. That goal at massive as well.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
No. After that goal, ‘legend’ Is far too understated .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He gets the status for kicking Milevojevic in the bollocks after 15 seconds [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Yes apart from the goal the best 2 balls he hit all day

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
He was before, even more so now!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
As i just said on the other Knocky thread, he absolutely loves our club. He's been through a lot whilst playing for us, and we as a club have supported him so much. For those reasons it's clear how desperately he wants to keep succeeding with us. Absolutely he's a legend and then some considering those points as well as what he's done on the pitch for us over the years

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I've got one piece of Albion related stuff allowed in the house and it is a picture of Knocky so I'll go with yes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here