Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is he now a legend?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Since the MP for NSC mentioned fog, its seemed to have blocked people's minds to what legend Knocky really is!

Indeed. I wonder also if the cockwomble who will never forgive Murray for having played for the chavs will be chirping his tedious drivel tonight? Can't remember who it was. For that alone I probably would have put him on ignore. Some people are.....weird. Fact.

Team Knocky all the way, here.

:thumbsup:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Always has been.

I think the vast majority of the squads from those last 2 championship seasons will be looked on as legends in the fullness of time.
They were all part of a fantastic group of players who were far more than the sum of their parts.
Knocky was incredible for those 2 seasons. And is starting to show what he can do in the top tier.

That goal today just adds to the folklore that the younger fans will be bleating on about in years to come.
Just like some of us older ones go on about Peter Ward, Brian Horton et al.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He's had ups downs both emotionally and in his form, but one thing which cannot be questioned is his loyalty and his absolute love for BHAFC.

He tore the Championship a new arse which was an absolute joy to watch, and now he's learning his trade at a different level. It's frustrated him at times, but he's growing as a player and a person. He will only get better.

Love the bloke.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I’m off to the Amex to chisel a statue of the Knocky outside. He’s been through the absolute ringer off the pitch over the last couple of years, and if one guy deserved that moment today, it’s probably him. A lot of people doubted him at PL level, with some justification, but he’s come up with a moment today that will go down in Albion folklore. He got us promoted, he scored the winner at Selhurst and studded a palace player in the bollocks within 30 seconds of the first whistle. What a legend ������

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
This is a man who has been on top of his game. He had some really bad shit in his life. Bad shit that would knock most most us of to the core. He struggled with the shit. He has some great team mates who helped him. A club that really supported him. Fans that love him. The shit is clearing. He’s back amongst us and being happy again. That’s how I see it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
One of my most vivid footballing memories is playing Southern Amateur League and 30secs I clobbered their centre forward in our box, later than Knocky I might add, and the referee shouted “too early play on”. Even now 15 years later I have former team mates sending me texts whenever there is a big early decision “too early” :lolol:

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
His Instagram account is worth checking out tonight. His latest post is a photo of him celebrating and the caption "How do you feel tonight Crystal Palace fans?"

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Absolute legend in my book.

And I got his shirt at the end when he chucked it into the crowd.

I cannot believe I bagged THE shirt that was worn by our match winner against the scum up the road!!! I think it might still have his sweat marks on it... That’s gotta be priceless memorabilia!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can you imagine the meltdown on here had he been sent off in the first minute :lol:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Yes and nice to see a return of the long range efforts, if another player had been in the area he would have passed it and boom 1 - 1 final score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here