Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Goal of the season is a simple 2 way vote.

Goal of the season

• Andone v palace

Votes: 36 41.9%
  • Knockaert v palace

Votes: 47 54.7%
  • Not seen it yet

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Probably unfair on Andone to do this right now, but what the hell.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
No contest - I just hope they show Knocky’s goal on the big screen before all home games forever, just before Spanish Dave’s free kick against Palace!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Odd all the replies say Knockaert, but Andone is currently ahead in the poll... Take away Andone's goal and we win 2-1, take away Knockaert's goal and we draw 1-1. Gives it a bit more importance. Plus, I'd say the defensive errors involved, the one for Andone's goal was a bigger error gifting Andone the ball in a great position, where as Knoackaert's was more earned. Plus, a shot from outside the box that curls toward the top corner like that is always more eye catching than a low shot.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
It’ll be the scissor kick blinder that Bong scores against Palace in the Cup Final.

In the last minute of added time.

With us down to 9 men.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It’ll be the scissor kick blinder that Bong scores against Palace in the Cup Final.

In the last minute of added time.

With us down to 9 men.

You think the C.A.U.S. will be reffing, then ? ??? :lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just seen this on a Naylor tweet

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 163

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No contest - I just hope they show Knocky’s goal on the big screen before all home games forever, just before Spanish Dave’s free kick against Palace!

It pains me to say it, but in time that one will knock Spanish's classic off the montage I think.

larus

Knockys goal was a great strike and got us the 3 points.

However, just think about Andones goal. We’re playing with 10 men and defending loads. The ball gets booted out and he picks it up the ball, right on the touch line / half-way (might have even been in our half). He beats the man, runs down the line (said man in pursuit), cuts into the box, ball gets knocked on/away by defender but he doesn’t stopp, gets to the ball and slots it in. Without that goal, second half would have been more intense IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here